Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This quick and easy recipe will fill up your family with delicious jambalaya flavors without spending hours in the kitchen. For being a quick version of Jambalaya this is a fantastic recipe. I was doubtful at first that it would really turn out well without chicken but it came out very good.
quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2:
- Prepare 1/2 onion, cut into chunks
- Make ready 1/2 green pepper, cut into chunks
- Prepare 1 box spanish rice mix
- Prepare 1 ingredients listed on box
- Take 2 sausage links, sliced, 1/2in thick
- Make ready 1 instead of sausage u may use chicken or shrimp or all 3. if chicken about 1/2lb. chunked if shrimp 1/2lb.
- Make ready 1 if all 3 use about a handful of each meat chunked.
This is an authentic cajun style. Jambalaya is a wildly popular dish that originated in New Orleans and was inspired by flavors around the world—Spanish, West African, and Believe it or not, they're quite different! Grill Quick & Easy Instant Pot Slow Cooker. Made with boneless chicken, smoked sausage, stewed tomatoes, onions, chicken broth, and rice seasoned with McCormick Perfect Pinch Cajun Seasoning, this jambalaya is.
Instructions to make quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2:
- in a saucepan over medium heat add a tbl. of oil, the onion, green pepper and sausage.
- when veggies r starting to soften toss in rice from the box.
- when browned add rest of ingredients listed on the box and cook according to pkg. directions.
- now serve! wasn't that easy?
Find quick and easy Jambalaya recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of the dish on Food.com. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV. Aside from that, the jambalaya was very easy & quite yummy. Jambalaya is a Cajun classic, and has roots down in the French-Canadian immigrants to Louisiana.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!