Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, curry satay chicken skewer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Satay Curry - this is how you get your satay fix! It's Malaysian Satay skewers, in curry form. Satay Chicken Curry (Malaysian). "I rarely leave comments on blogs…but I am going OUT OF MY MIND about this recipe.
Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curry satay chicken skewer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Take 2 chicken breasts (250g)
- Prepare 1 yellow onion (grated)
- Get 3 pegs of garlic (grated)
- Make ready 2 inches ginger (grated)
- Take 2 oz coconut cream
- Make ready 1 oz sour cream
- Get 1 tbsp cumin
- Make ready 2 tsp turmeric
- Take 2 tsp curry powder
- Take 8 grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked)
- Prepare 2 sprigs fresh mint, torn and bruised
- Make ready 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 3 tbsp cooking oil
Skewer the marinated chicken onto bamboo skewers, then arrange the skewers so their ends rest on the edges of the baking tray, allowing the chicken to be suspended. Perfectly grilled chicken satay skewers in the most flavorful marinade. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. How To Make Grilled Thai Curry Chicken skewers.
Steps to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast.
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish.
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like.
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides.
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out.
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!
Once the chicken has marinated, thread the chunks onto skewers. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Chicken satay skewers grilled to perfection on my traeger grilll. Served with a homemade thai red curry peanut sauce, lettuce wraps, red peppers and cucumber. Chicken skewers are all too often dry and and flavorless, but a sweet and pungent marinade ensures this chicken satay is anything but.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food curry satay chicken skewer recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!