Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chilled chicken with a herb and tomato sauce. Oven baked chicken breasts with herby crumb topping. I noticed this recipe when I ran a search on Google looking for "chicken breasts in tomato sauce".after reading many other recipes.this one stood out.easy to make anyone could make it.
oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce:
- Get 1 can tomatoes (i use plum)
- Prepare 3 tbsp honey
- Take 4 chocolate squares (either milk or dark will do)
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 pinch dried tarragon
- Make ready 1 onion. (white or red) diced or cut into rings
- Get 1 pinch dried parsley
- Make ready 1 pinch salt (if you wish)
- Make ready 3 chicken breasts (use how ever many u need. 1 per person)
- Make ready 1 veg for serving with your meal.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil from sun dried tomat jar in a large skillet over high heat. Bake juicy, tender chicken with a tasty seasoned coating. It's the start of a great meal.
Instructions to make oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce:
- Per heatthe oven to 200○c
- Open the tinned tomatoes and place them in the blender. Blend until a liquid, and then strain to remove any seeds.
- Place the tomato liquid back into the blender and add the honey, half an onion,butter, herbs. Chop up the chocolate a little and add to the blender. then mix the whole lot together . If you wish to add the salt now too..
- cut the bigs off the chicken you dont want, score it if you wish too and wash. Place each chicken breast in a piee of tin foil, and spoon over 2 spoonfulls of the sauce over your chicken.
- Place the rest of the sauce in a pan ready to heat later. Wrap the chicken up like a parcel and place on a baking tray and place in the oven for an hour.
- While that is in the oven you can prepare any veg you wish to serve with it. I usualy serve it with carrots, corn on the cob, the other half of the onion cooked in butter and honey, and some chips.
- Put veg etc on half an hour into the cooking of the chicken.
- 10 mins before you remove the chicken put the remainder of the sauce on a low heat (about no 3 on the ring). once it starts to simmer stir every few seconds.
- After the hour remove the chicken from the oven and leave to sit in the foil until you have got all the veg dished. Remove the chicken from the foil (be careful as will be very hot)
- Once the chicken is on the place spoon over the remainder of the sauce on all your chicken breasts and enjoy. =)
I used bonelss chicken breast omitted the salt and used flour pepper Mrs. I sometimes roast them together in oven, sometimes I cook them together in one pot over stove and the result is always a tasty hearty dinner. One of the best things about the recipe for Chicken and Potatoes with Tomato Sauce is that potatoes and chicken are cooked in the same skillet. The tomato herb pan sauce is the most delicious sauce atop this chicken! You'll want to make this The herbs, fresh tomatoes, and the juicy chicken a great trio that you'll want on your dinner table Lightened Up Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!