Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken bacon alfredo roll ups. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Roll each noodle and place seam down in the pan. Once they are all in the pan pour remaining alfredo mixture over the top and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top. This chicken Alfredo roll ups is incredibly a delicious way to end your week.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken bacon alfredo roll ups using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups:
- Get 8 Lasagne Noodles
- Get 2 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken (rotisserie chicken)
- Make ready 1 pkg Bacon, cooked and crumbled (microwave kind works great)
- Make ready 8 oz. Mozzarella Cheese
- Make ready 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Get Salt and Pepper
- Prepare 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Get 4 oz Cream Cheese
- Get 1/2 cup Butter
Chicken alfredo roll-ups are a dreamy, creamy weeknight dinner masterpiece. Spread sauce onto each cooked noodle and top with chicken, then roll up noodle. Once roll ups are in the pan, pour the remaining alfredo sauce over the top of each. Add crumbled bacon and remaining cheeses to the top of each roll up.
Instructions to make Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook the lasagna noodles until al dente, drain and rinse the noodles with cold water then lay them on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese cook over medium heat and whisk until melted.
- Add salt and pepper. Continue whisking until smooth.
- Add the parmesan cheese and bring to a simmer, continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Pour 1 cup of alfredo sauce in 9x13 inch pan
- Add bacon and chicken to the alfredo sauce, mix together.
- Spread about 2 tbsp. of alfredo sauce mixture over each noodle.
- Roll each noodle and place seam down in 9x13 pan.
- Once they are all in the pan pour remaining alfredo mixture over the top and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Cook for about 30 minutes until it is heated through and cheese bubbles and browns.
These Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups are all of the flavors of classic Chicken Alfredo rolled up into lasagna noodles to make easy lasagna rolls. A simple weeknight dinner recipe that the whole family will love. Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups - The easiest, no-fuss chicken alfredo you will ever make, conveniently stuffed in the butteriest roll ever! Have you ever tried those tubes of crescent rolls before? Because if you haven't, you're really missing out.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken bacon alfredo roll ups recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!