Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken parmesan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parmesan is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Parmesan is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen - what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti? And this dish is loaded with mini cooking lessons. With one simple recipe, kids learn how to boil pasta, mince garlic, grate cheese, make tomato sauce, and pound, bread and saute cutlets.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken parmesan using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Get 4 large Chicken breasts (pound thin for quick, even cooking)
- Prepare 2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (store bought or your own blend; I've done both)
- Prepare 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- Get 2 eggs
- Prepare 2 cup flour
- Make ready 1 lb Spaghetti noodles
- Take 1 your favorite red sauce (homemade or store bought)
- Get 1 cooking oil (enough to fill the bottom of a pan)
- Take 1 shredded Parmesan or mozzarella cheese (optional)
Pound the chicken thin: Place the chicken cutlets one at a time between two layers of plastic wrap or wax paper. Everyone loves chicken parmesan but the traditional recipe can be so time-consuming. Between making the homemade sauce and pounding, breading, and pan-frying the chicken—not to mention melting the cheese over the chicken in the oven—the dish takes well over an hour and leaves you with a sinkful of dishes. Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Mix the breadcrumbs and grates cheese thoroughly.
- Put the flour, egg, and breadcrumb mixture in separate bowls.
- Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet until evenly thin.
- Heat up your favorite red sauce.
- Boil noodles.
- Put the oil in your frying pan over med/hi heat.
- Coat the chicken in the flour, egg, then breadcrumb mixture, shaking off the excess before each coating.
- Fry the chicken each side until golden brown.
- (optional) melt shredded mozzarella or Parmesan cheese over the chicken.
- Plate. (noodles, sauce, chicken, and more sauce if desired)
Place slices of mozzarella on top of chicken. Spread out to cover the whole bottom of the pan. Lay down as many chicken breasts as will fit on the mixture. Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with panko, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg mixture; and the third bowl with flour. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!