Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, quick ramen noodles stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fast, easy and budget-friendly using ramen noodles and ground beef for an amazing, saucy stir fry the whole family will love! You have no idea how much I love a good stir fry. It's always so quick to whip up, and you can essentially use up anything and everything in your fridge - making it cheap and.
Quick Ramen Noodles Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Quick Ramen Noodles Stir Fry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick ramen noodles stir fry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Ramen Noodles Stir Fry:
- Take Ingredients:
- Take 2 packages ramen noodles. Discard powder packets
- Get Shredded carrots, I buy the already shredded carrots
- Get 1 head broccoli florets
- Make ready 1 cup mushrooms add more if you like a lot of mushrooms
- Get 1 cup mung bean sprouts or more
- Make ready 4 skinless boneless chicken thighs cut up into bite size pieces but not too small
- Make ready 3 tbs vegetable oil Cornstarch Mixture:
- Get 1/4 cup sweet Thai chili sauce (or use my homemade sweet Thai chili sauce)
- Get 2 tbs cornstarch
- Get 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- Prepare salt for taste (optional)
- Make ready 1/4 soy sauce
- Take Marinade:
- Get Just enough milk to cover the cut up chicken (milk helps to tenderize chicken)
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Thai chili sauce
- Prepare 1 tbs minced garlic
- Get 2 tsp crushed red peppers
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
Ramen Noodle Stir Fry with Chicken & Vegetables Haiku: "Wow this was awesome! Only changed two tiny things but did rest the same." Beef Ramen Noodles Stir Fry is a quick budget-friendly way to use instant ramen! Instead of using ramen soup packets, you will make quick homemade sauce, packed with flavor! Ramen noodles are way more than a dish you at in college.
Steps to make Quick Ramen Noodles Stir Fry:
- Add chicken to a bowl with milk,minced garlic Thai chili sauce crushed red peppers and salt. marinate for 30 mins.
- To a small bowl add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, Thai chili sauce, fish sauce, and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Ramen noodles take about 7 minutes to cook. Make sure you don't overcook them. I take them out right at the 7 minutes mark. Read instructions on the package. You want the ramen noodles and the chicken with veggies to be done at the same time, so make sure you time it correctly.
- Add oil to your wok or frying pan. Let the frying pan get super hot (set stove to high). Remove chicken from marinade. Add chicken to the wok and cook for about 1 minute then set stove to medium high. Add broccoli. Cook until cooked through but still crunchy then add mushrooms and carrots cook for about 2 minutes then add cooked ramen noodles then add cornstarch mixture and coat well with chicken, veggies, and noodles. Add the mung sprouts cook for 30 seconds. Toss mung sprouts into noodles etc.
- Add more Thai chili sauce if needed and salt. (optional).
It's the base of your new favorite weeknight meal! This meal is also something the kids can help you with to Another stir fry option is to add gluten-free soy sauce and a splash of chili oil to add some heat. A Great Large Meal Made Fast. Keep this Ramen Noodle Stir Fry in your back pocket for busy nights when you need a quick meal! RAMEN NOODLE STIR FRY Like this recipe?
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food quick ramen noodles stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!