Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, oats crusted cheesy baked chicken nuggets. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets instructions. Grind the chicken cubes along with the butter & salt into a fine paste. Take the chicken paste into a bowl & add the oregano, chopped parsley leaves, black pepper powder and the peri peri spice mix into the paste and mix everything very well.
Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook oats crusted cheesy baked chicken nuggets using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets:
- Get 1/3 cup boneless chicken pieces
- Get 1 tbsp garlic butter (for the nugget mixture)
- Get 1 tsp garlic butter (for basting the nuggets)
- Take 1/2 tsp piri piri spice mix (for the nugget mixture)
- Get 1/4 piri piri spice mix (for finishing the dish)
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper powder (for the nugget mixture)
- Prepare 1/4 tsp black pepper powder (for the egg mixture)
- Get 1/2 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped parsley leaves
- Get 1/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese (for the nugget mixture)
- Get 1/2 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese (for finishing the dish)
- Make ready 1/2 cup instant oats
- Prepare 1/3 cup cornflour
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Get 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
Transfer the chip mixture to a pie plate or a large dinner. Roll chicken in egg white and then coat well with oats. Place chicken strips on the prepared baking sheet, then coat them with cooking spray. Home » Recipes » Oatbran Chicken Nuggets.
Steps to make Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets:
- Grind the chicken cubes along with the butter & salt into a fine paste
- Take the chicken paste into a bowl & add the oregano, chopped parsley leaves, black pepper powder and the peri peri spice mix into the paste and mix everything very well
- Take a small portion from the chicken mixture & flatten it in between your palms
- Now put some mozzarella cheese onto the flatten surface & carefully tuck the loose ends to make a nugget ball. Repeat the same for all
- Take the oats into a microwave-safe bowl & microwave the oats at high power for 1.5 minutes
- Beat the egg along with some salt & black pepper powder
- Now take the nugget balls one at a time, roll it into the cornflour, dip it into the egg mixture & finally roll it into the oats. Repeat the same for all
- Now arrange the nugget balls into a greased baking tray & brush the balls with some butter
- Then put the tray into the microwave oven that was already preheated for 8 minutes at 200°C on convection mode & then bake the nuggets at 190°C for 10 minutes
- After 7th minute is passed, remove the tray, flip the balls & baste them with some more butter. Again put the tray inside the microwave & bake the nuggets for the remaining minutes
- For the cocktail sauce mix the mayonnaise & ketchup together into a bowl and it is ready. When the nuggets are done sprinkle the remaining cheese, peri peri spice mix & chopped parsley from top and serve them with the cocktail sauce
In a small bowl combine the Egg White and Milk. Add oats, cheese, salt, paprika, & pepper (also basil, oregano & parsley, if desired) and process until texture of course flour. Pour olive oil in a shallow bowl or pie plate. Dip chicken in olive oil, let excess oil drip off, then roll chicken in oat mixture. Place chicken in large, shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oats crusted cheesy baked chicken nuggets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!