Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, egg with crabmeat shreds. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg With Crabmeat Shreds is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Egg With Crabmeat Shreds is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Yes that's how much I love it. Whenever a restaurant serves this as part of the cold plate platter. What wines go with Whispery Eggs with Crabmeat and Herbs?
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook egg with crabmeat shreds using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg With Crabmeat Shreds:
- Take 3 Egg
- Make ready 5 stick Crabmeat, shredded by hand
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Chicken seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp Light soy sauce
- Make ready 1/3 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 pinch Pepper
- Prepare 40 ml Dashi stock (fast method: dissolve 1/2 tsp of Japanese dashi stock granules in 40ml water)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Sugar ( for gravy on egg )
- Take 1 dash Sesame oil
- Get 1 tsp Cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tablespoon water as cornstarch solution
- Prepare 2 pinch Spring onion, sliced finely as garnish
Beat eggs, salt and pepper to taste. First stir fry green onion, then add carrot and finally bean sprouts, scallions, crabmeat and bean threads, season with salt, pepper and. A luscious egg pie with crabmeat, red pepper and Swiss cheese, and a hint of white wine. Serve for a delicious and elegant luncheon!
Instructions to make Egg With Crabmeat Shreds:
- First beat the eggs lightly & mix chicken seasoning, 1/3 tsp of sugar, soy sauce & a pinch of pepper together with the eggs
- Next heat the frying pan, add a little oil & fry the crab stick shreds for 2-3 min until there's a seafood crabstick fragrance emanating from the pan.
- Add the egg mixture from earlier & leave it to fry over a low flame. Gently slide the spatula or spoon along the sides of the egg when the bottom is cooked well enough (it'll break when it's liquid-ish, if that's the case, it's not ready) & flip it over with the help of 2 spatulas.
- Cook the other side gently over a low flame. & when it's cooked lightly golden, u can transfer it to a dish.
- Lastly, simmer the dashi stock with oyster sauce, 1/3 tsp sugar & a dash of sesame oil. Gently add a little of the cornstarch solution, a little at a time stirring until the gravy is thickened lightly. Discard the rest of the solution once sauce is done. - Spoon the gravy over the egg on the dish & sprinkle with spring onion. Serve hot & enjoy it with some cooked fluffy rice.
Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute green onion and red bell pepper until soft. Stir in crabmeat, and season with salt and pepper. This elegant crab scramble can make scrambled eggs into a meal masterpiece. To make your crab scramble a downright beautiful low-carb egg breakfast, decorate the plate with some colorful fresh fruit and a sprig of mint or parsley.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food egg with crabmeat shreds recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!