Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mini chicken pizzas & subs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Top with the bell pepper, red onion, garlic, chicken and bacon. Stir in the chicken, barbecue sauce, chilies, garlic powder and pepper. Spread over cut sides of muffins; sprinkle with cheese.
Mini chicken pizzas & Subs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mini chicken pizzas & Subs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mini chicken pizzas & subs using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini chicken pizzas & Subs:
- Take 1/2 kg chicken fillets cubed
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger garlic
- Prepare 2 tsp chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup tikka or peri peri sauce
- Prepare Oil/butter for cooking
- Get Chopped coriander
- Take Pinch turmeric
- Prepare As needed grated cheese
- Make ready 8 Mini pizza bases
- Get 80ml tomato sauce
- Take As needed peppers (green, red or yellow)
- Take to taste Salt
Making these is as simple as adding minced chicken, cheese and pizza flavourings. Press them down in a muffin tin, cook, top and voila! I used a regular muffin tin but mini muffins would be cute and an elegant appetiser. These mini deep dish pizzas are delicious!
Steps to make Mini chicken pizzas & Subs:
- Cube chicken fillets and cook in oil or butter with the above spices (ginger garlic, chilli powder, turmeric and cumin powder)
- Once the chicken is almost cooked add tikka or of peri peri sauce and chopped coriander
- Use a versatile yeast or pizza dough recipe… spread a layer of tomato sauce, chicken cubes, cubed peppers and cheese. Season with salt.
- Bake till cheese melts…serve
We gave them to the kids for dinner, but they'd make a great lunch or an awesome appetizer. We topped them with cheese and pepperoni, but you can add your favourite. Ditch the sausage and pepperoni and use chopped, cooked chicken to on tonight's pizza. Using chicken is easy, economical, and you probably already have some on hand. These recipes feature bright and fresh ingredients to bring all kinds of flavor combinations to life, from barbecue to buffalo, and even some sultry smokey flavors.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mini chicken pizzas & subs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!