Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! Warm up a chilly evening with this hearty bake of ground beef and ziti pasta in a tasty tomato cream sauce flavored with brown gravy, half-and-half, dried spices and two kinds of cheese. The key to pulling off Giada's decadent baked pasta dish is all in the bechamel sauce — a creamy mixture of butter, flour and whole milk that makes the perfect rich coating for the rigatoni and.
Baked pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Baked pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked pasta using 35 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked pasta:
- Make ready 1 packet pasta boiledFor red sauce
- Prepare For red sauce
- Get 1 onion medium chopped
- Make ready 3-4 garlic cloves chopped
- Prepare 2 tbsps oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 kg chicken mince
- Take 4 tbsp tomato paste
- Take For white sauce
- Take 1 litre milk
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp flour
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 10-12 cheese slices ❤️
- Take 1 packet Boil pasta
- Take For qeema
- Take 1/2 kg mince
- Take 1 hand full sweet corn
- Get 1 hand peas
- Get Oil
- Make ready Ginger garlic paste
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 normal spoon red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 normal spoon black pepper
- Take 1 normal spoon white pepper
- Make ready 1 teaspoon or less turmeric powder (haldi)
- Make ready 1 spoon tomato paste
- Prepare 3 normal sizes tomatoes
- Take 1-2 spoons soya sauce
- Prepare Hot sauce (according to your level of spice)
- Prepare Nandos peri peri sauce in mild
- Prepare Few drops of Worcestershire sauce
Bake a melty masterpiece to enjoy right away, or stock up the freezer with these tasty make-ahead options. Pasta tastes perfect fresh out of the pot, but these easy, baked pasta recipes show you how simple it is to savor pasta fresh out of the oven. This quick and satisfying dish is an easy compilation of sauteed ground beef and onions mixed with mushrooms, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella and cooked mostaccoli. The casserole idea is this: Disparate elements are combined, sauced, topped, and baked until yummy.
Steps to make Baked pasta:
- For red sauce, sauté onions until they become translucent. Add all spices. Now add chicken mince and cook till oil separates. Add tomato paste and stir for about 2 minutes. Set aside the mixture
- White sauce: In a frying pan add butter and melt it now add flour and stir for few minutes. Add milk while stirring continuously. Add salt, pepper, oregano and cheese and keep stirring. When the mixture thickens take it off the stove and set aside
- In a pan fry qeema in oil then add tomatoes and tomato paste then cook qeema along with all the above mentioned ingredients including the vegies
- Layer a microwavable dish with butter and add a layer of pasta
- Next add a layer of white sauce, now another layer of pasta and the red sauce
- Now add Qeema then Repeat the layers as above and top it with shredded mozzarella cheese, olives, oregano and absolutely any toppings you like
- Set your microwave on highest temperature and let it sit for about 15 minutes.. Now take the dish out and enjoy!
In the noodle casserole, pasta and sauce canoodle in the oven so that the former absorbs the flavor of the latter and softens deliciously, while the cheese topping merrily bubbles and browns. Combine Parmesan and mozzarella to give this pasta bake its Italian appeal. Yes, unbaked Italian pasta bake freezes very well! Just cover tightly with plastic wrap, then wrap tightly with foil. Bring to room temp—and remove plastic wrap and foil—before baking.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food baked pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!