Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lasagna roll. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lasagna roll is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Lasagna roll is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Lasagna Roll Ups - Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! Individual vegetarian lasagnas filled with spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and perfect for portion control. It's also a great way to get your kids to eat spinach.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lasagna roll using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna roll:
- Get 3-5 servings
- Take Lasagna sheet boil
- Take 1 kg Chicken mince
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1 tbsp Black pepper
- Get 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Soya sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp Vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp Chilli sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp Peri Peri sauce
- Get 1 Onion chopped
- Prepare 1 Carrot chopped
- Make ready 1/2 cup Hara dhania
- Prepare 1 tsp Ginger paste
- Take 1/2 cup Mozerrala cheese
- Make ready 1 egg
Make in a big pan, or in smaller foil loaf pans for single-serving meals. Incredibly delicious Lasagna Roll-Ups that are totally delicious and a true comforting dish presented in a fun new way. Because the hardest decision in life was answering the question: pizza or pasta? These spinach lasagna roll-ups are the quick and easy answer to all your lasagna cravings.
Steps to make Lasagna roll:
- Karahi main oil add kr k us main onion,carrot aur ginger paste dal kr saute karain
- Phir chicken mince add kr k itna cook karain k chicken ka color change ho Jay
- All spices aur sauces add kr k tab Tak cook karain jab tak woh complete cook ho Jay
- Phir hara dhania add kr dain aur us ko aik bowl main nikal lain aur mozerrala cheese add kr dain
- Aik lasagna sheet lay kr us main 1 tbsp chicken rakh kr us ko roll kr lain
- Un rolls ko 1 hour k liye freezer main rakh dain
- Fry krnay k liye pehlay un ko maida main coat karain phir egg main phir bread crumb main coat kar k fry kr lain…. ketchup k sath serve karain
Nicole, the originator of this recipe, said about it: "I adore Italian food, and this is. Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are made with thin zucchini slices rolled around a delicious ricotta filling, then baked in tomato sauce and topped with cheese. A healthier, low carb lasagna option that's not. These Spinach Lasagna Rolls are so easy to make! These Spinach Lasagna Rolls are made without meat, but if you wanted to brown some Italian sausage, ground beef or ground turkey to add in.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lasagna roll recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!