Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, quick chicken dum biryani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken dum biryani recipe with step by step pictures. Dum biryani, a classic dish of the Mughal Nizams is an eye-catching aromatic rice loved by all. We all love biryani, but when it comes to preparing them most of us, step back because of the tedious process.
Quick chicken dum biryani is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Quick chicken dum biryani is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick chicken dum biryani using 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick chicken dum biryani:
- Prepare For rice:
- Prepare 2 cups Basmati rice
- Take 1 tsp oil
- Prepare 3 cloves
- Prepare 3 cardamom
- Make ready 1 inch cinnamon
- Get 1 bayleaf
- Take Salt as required
- Prepare For gravy:
- Get 500 gms chicken
- Make ready 2 sliced onions
- Make ready 1 bayleaf
- Take 2 cloves
- Make ready 1 inch cinnamon
- Get 1 tsp shahi jeera
- Make ready 1 star anise
- Prepare 2 cardamom pods
- Make ready 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- Make ready Salt as required
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 2 tsp chilli powder
- Get 2 tsp shahi biryani masala
- Get 2 tbsp curd
- Make ready Handful cilantro
- Get Handful mint leaves
- Get Other ingredients:
- Prepare Saffron soaked milk
- Make ready 1 tsp ghee
- Get Roasted cashews
Chicken Dum Biryani is a slow cooking process and this process is very essential to bring the perfect flavors out of the dum biryani. It is a Dum method and it is called so as the chicken marinade and the rice is placed inside the cooking pot and is tightly sealed with a chapathi dough and cooked by not. Chennai Madras Style Spicy Chicken Biryani. Usha Aunty was my neighbor in San Diego.
Steps to make Quick chicken dum biryani:
- Wash and soak rice for 30 mins. Drain water. Boil enough water and add all ingredients mentioned for rice. Add the drained rice and cook till 80% done and strain and keep covered.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil, add sliced onions and fry them until golden brown. Remove half of it and keep aside.
- Add cardamom, cinnamon, star anise, shahi jeera, bay leaf and ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add chicken and cook for 2 mins. Add all masalas and cook for 5 mins.
- Add curd mix well and cook till done. Add cilantro and mint and mix well.
- Remove it from flame. Spread rice on top. Sprinkle mint and cilantro. Sprinkle cashews and fried onions. Pour ghee on top.
- Cover it with the lid and seal it with wheat dough if required not to allow the steam to escape.
- Put it on tawa on low flame and keep for 20 mins.
- Rest it for 15 mins. Serve hot.
She physically pushes herself every single time for that extra mile to show that nothing is. Chicken Dum Biryani is ever green classic dish and the most popular rice dish in India. Layers of rice and meat cooked with it's own steam pressure until rice Hyderabadi chicken dum biryani has to be made with long grain rice like basmati rice. Do try not to replace basmati rice with other normal rice to. Chicken Dum Biryani Recipe is one of the best ways to make biryani and mind you, it is full of very distinct flavours.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food quick chicken dum biryani recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!