Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chilli chicken (quick recipe). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hello viewers, Today i have done chilli chicken in a quick method. It was so tasty and lipsmacking. Prepare and post your experience in comment section.
Chilli Chicken (Quick Recipe) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chilli Chicken (Quick Recipe) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chilli chicken (quick recipe) using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Chicken (Quick Recipe):
- Prepare 1 Kilo Chicken (boneless & skinless preferred)
- Get 6 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
- Take 2 Tablespoons Chilly Sauce Green
- Get 2 ½ Tablespoons Tomato Sauce
- Get ½ Tablespoon Vinegar
- Prepare ½ Tablespoon Black Pepper Powder
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons Cornflour
- Get 1 Tablespoon All Purpose Flour
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Get 1 Tablespoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Prepare 3 Onions
- Make ready 2 Bell Pepper
- Prepare 2 Green Chillies
- Take Oil
- Take Salt
Cut the chicken into thin strips then coat in the egg wash and flour. Shallow fry for a few minutes on each side, until golden brown. Easy, quick recipe using mainly store cupboard ingredients. Can be as hot as you like - just adjust the chilli spices downwards for a cooler chili.
Instructions to make Chilli Chicken (Quick Recipe):
- In a bowl mix together 3 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 tablespoon green chilli sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato sauce,1/4 tablespoon vinegar, 1/4 tablespoon pepper and salt to taste.
- Add chicken (bite-size pieces) to the above mix, marinate and keep aside it for 15 minutes.
- Take a separate bowl,mix 2 tablespoon of cornflour, 1 tablespoon of flour, 1 egg, pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of water. Beat the above well.
- Take oil in a medium skillet.
- Dip the marinated chicken in the above batter (Step 3) and fry till the skin becomes light brown.
- Allow the fried coated chicken to cool.
- Take 2 tablespoon of oil (good to use the same oil used for frying chicken), saute onions first, then add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies & bell pepper.
- Add 3 tablespoon of soya sauce, 1 tablespoon of green chilli sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1/4 tablespoon vinegar, 1/4 tablespoon pepper & salt to the above.
- Add water slowly to the above and cook it for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken to the above. Close & cook it for 10-12 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cornflour to little water and add to the above to finish the dish.
Learn how to make this Asian-inspired dish with chicken and various vegetables that's guaranteed to hit the spot. Great for a dinner date with a special friend. Indian Chilli Chicken is a south east Asian twist as batter friend chicken is smothered in garlic, soy sauce and chilli gravy. From quick mid week meals, weekend brunch ideas, curries for family & friends. Get access to lots of recipes that have been developed exclusively for the App, along with top.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chilli chicken (quick recipe) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!