Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, instant pot honey chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One of the best Instant Pot chicken recipes is honey garlic chicken. Keto, healthy chicken with yummy sauce. Chicken thigh is my favorite part of chicken; it has tender and juicy meat, with some fat and the perfect texture for cooking in an Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Honey Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Instant Pot Honey Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot honey chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Honey Chicken:
- Take 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Get 4 boneless chicken breasts diced
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Make ready 2 tablespoons water
- Prepare Honey Sauce
- Get 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup honey
- Take 1/4 cup ketchup
- Take 3 cloves garlic minced
- Prepare 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Take 2 tsp sesame oil
Tender, juicy chicken glazed with deliciously sweet-savory Honey Garlic Sauce. Great family recipe for busy nights! Serve Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken: Garnish with finely. My first attempt at a video!!!
Instructions to make Instant Pot Honey Chicken:
- Turn instant pot to sauté. Add olive oil and chicken. Cook until chicken is white.
- Whisk together ingredients of the honey sauce in a bowl.
- Pour sauce into the pot covering the chicken.
- Set on manual for 4 minutes. Quick release.
- Mix cornstarch and water and pour mixture into the pot stirring until thickened.
- Serve over rice. Add green onions to your liking.
One of my families favorite recipes!! Subscribe if you can, I'd love to make more cooking videos!! Instant Pot chicken breasts cook up perfectly and hold their shape for slicing and serving. These pressure cooker chicken breasts cook perfectly in minutes from fresh or frozen. Serve your honey garlic instant pot chicken breast with rice or quinoa and veggies for a complete, quick dinner!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot honey chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!