Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, instant pot portuguese chicken and rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Portuguese Chicken and Rice dish is not spicy with strong aromas from the turmeric and coconut milk. You'll love this flavorful yet mild & creamy sauce! Now it's YOUR turn to take out your pressure cooker and make some Instant Pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice!
Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot portuguese chicken and rice using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice:
- Get 3 quarter parts of chicken
- Prepare 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tablespoon white cooking wine (can use regular white wine)
- Get 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Take 2 small potatoes
- Take 3 carrots
- Take 1 small onion
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic minced
- Take 1/2 red pepper
- Prepare 1/2 green pepper
- Get 2 bay leaves
- Take 3/4 cups coconut milk
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Take 1 teaspoon cumin
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon oil
- Get 1 cup jasmine rice
- Get 1 cup water
It is every bit as good as the original stove top recipe. I did have to strategize a little to get the cooking Add garlic, and continue to cook for another minute. Add remaining chicken stock, rice, thyme and stir together. Place the chicken thighs on top of the.
Steps to make Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice:
- Take the first 4 ingredients and combine them. And marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, quarter the potatoes, slice the onion, cut the carrots into thirds, and slice the peppers into think slices.
- Heat the instant pot to sear with oil. Add onion and garlic
- Add chicken… let the chicken caramelize before turning over. Add the turmeric, cumin, salt and pepper and stir until fragrant.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, peppers, bay leaves and coconut milk and stir.
- Put rice in a steamer basket then add the water and place in instant pot. Make sure all of the rice is covered with water. Close the lid and set to the chicken setting on your instant pot.
A perfect one-pot dinner for cold winter nights, this chicken and rice dish cooked in the Instant Pot® will bring comfort when you are feeling a bit under the weather. Traditional stracciatella does not have the chicken or rice in it, but it adds a bit a substance when you want something light, but filling. Instant Pot Chicken and rice - curried chicken and rice made in the Instant Pot is flavoured with garlic, ginger and curry powder. If you are like me who finds comfort in a bowl of rice and curry but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen, then this one-pot Chicken and rice are definitely for you. Instant Pot creamy chicken and rice casserole is the perfect, stick-to-your-ribs home cooked dinner!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food instant pot portuguese chicken and rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!