Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hi every one Welcome to my channal Today's Recipe is #BakedChickenDrumsticks Hope u like it. Baked drumsticks are smothered in a quick homemade barbeque sauce. How to make Juicy Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Get 4 lb Chicken Drumsticks
- Get Cooking Spray
- Make ready ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨
- Get 4 Tbsp Butter (melted)
- Take 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Make ready 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Get 1 Tbsp Chicken powder
- Make ready 1/8 Cup Soy Sauce
- Get 1/4 Cup Molasses
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis)
- Get 1 Tbsp Olive Oil (optional)
- Make ready Salt - Black Pepper
Don't be afraid to mix up the marinade on these drumsticks. Use the same marinade as our grilled chicken sandwich and replace Skip the soy sauce and add a little extra salt and taco seasoning or go for a sweet bbq profile with bbq sauce. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time!
Steps to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry.
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well.
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes.
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉
When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs. Learn how to make barbecue chicken indoors with these Easy BBQ Baked Chicken Drumsticks. Smothered with a sweet and smoky thick barbecue sauce. BBQ sauce: Adds loads of flavor and a thick, saucy coating. Choose a good quality one with lots of flavor.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!