Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge instant pot max. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge Instant Pot Max is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge Instant Pot Max is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Steel cut oats make a warm and healthy breakfast, and today I want to show you how EASY they are to prepare in an Instant Pot electric pressure cooker, so they'll Steel cut oats, on the other hand, are less processed. To make steel cut oats, the oat groat is sliced with a steel blade to create more of a. My secret to perfectly creamy steel cut oats in the Instant Pot is to actually use a mixture of water and non-dairy milk.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge instant pot max using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge Instant Pot Max:
- Take 1 cup organic bob's steel cut oats
- Make ready 1/2 cup cooked Anasazi beans
- Get 2 Tsp red quinoa
- Prepare 1 cup shredded chicken meat
- Prepare 2 cups cabbages or any leavy veggies you have
- Prepare 1 cup carrot, shredded
- Make ready 1/2 onion, diced
- Make ready 2 tomatoes, diced
- Prepare 3 shiitake mushroom, diced
- Prepare 1/4 cup toasted nuts
- Prepare 16 oz homemade stock, any kind
- Prepare 32 oz filtered water
- Take to taste Salt, pepper
- Take 1 tsp fish sauce
Steel Cut Oats recipe below ⬇⬇⬇ Amazingly easy, budget friendly and great for meal prep! This steel cut oatmeal recipe is whole food plant based, vegan and delicious! Simple English: Steel Cut Oats makes you feel fuller longer & helps control your appetite! 😀. *Note: Be sure to buy Steel Cut Oats with no added sugars, flavorings What we look for in Perfect Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats? Chewy, al dente oats that's fully cooked to the core.
Instructions to make Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge Instant Pot Max:
- Clean up all veggies and prep them according to the instructions specified in the ingredients list above.
- Toast steel cut oats and quinoa in the pot using sauté function for about 1~2 minutes until aromatic. Keep stir to avoid burning. Remove toasted grains from the pot.
- Use the same sauté low temp function, sauté onion, mushroom and carrots in olive oil until onion is almost caramelized. Add tomatoes and cabbages in and keep sauté until veggies are withered. Salt a little bit to set the flavor.
- Now add toasted oats, quinoa, cooked beans. Pour in stock and water. Set high pressure on max pressure, quick release and time for 5 minutes.
- Once cooking is done, remove the lid, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot in a large bowl, top with chopped cilantro and crushed nuts.
We love cooking steel cut oats in the Instant Pot because there is absolutely no fuss! No constant stirring and babysitting, no boiling over. Serve with whatever you love on oatmeal! I tried a few variations here: maple pumpkin, coconut berry, peanut butter banana, and even a savory one with an. Make quick steel-cut oats in an Instant Pot® as a simple and nutritious base for your favorite breakfast toppings.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge instant pot max recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!