Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, not so shake and bake chicken nuggets. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Not so Shake and Bake Chicken Nuggets is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Not so Shake and Bake Chicken Nuggets is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Best chicken nuggets that I have ever had. I used some suggestions from the reviews, and they turned out very well. I used skim milk to coat the chicken pieces, instead of butter, before coating with the mixture, and I used the cooling racks on top of a cookie sheet to place the nuggets on.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have not so shake and bake chicken nuggets using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Not so Shake and Bake Chicken Nuggets:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup flour
- Get 3 eggs
- Get 1 bag of shake and bake
- Prepare 1 lb chicken tenderloin strips
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Get 2 tbsp seasoning salt
- Make ready 1/9 tsp pepper
- Make ready 3/4 cup of cooking oil
These Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets are easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. Bread chicken: Open the ziploc bag and remove the chicken pieces, shaking off any excess flour. Place all of the chicken in the bowl with the eggs and toss well until all of the pieces are coated with egg. Chicken nuggets are a family favourite - win some brownie points by serving up our homemade chicken nuggets with a two-ingredient dip.
Instructions to make Not so Shake and Bake Chicken Nuggets:
- first put the 3 eggs in a small saucer with the 1/8tsp of pepper and beat the eggs with the pepper.
- Set this to the side, combine 1 1/2cup of flour with 1/2 tsp of garlic salt, 2tbsp seasoning salt and the bag of shake and bake. mix these together till they are all blended.
- Now cut your chicken strips into small pieces for chicken nuggets to the size of your liking.
- Dip each nugget into the egg mix first fully covered then dip it into the flour mix. (make sure nugget it fully covered in the flour batter. repeat this step for all nuggets
- Now with a frying pan put the oil in it and set the burner on high, when the oil gets hot enough put as many chicken nuggets in the pan and let them fry for 8 minutes. flip to the alternate side and for another 5 min or until golden brown.
- Continue step 5 until all chicken nuggets are done. Fry longer if you like for extra crispy-ness. Do not over cook. enjoy! :)
Homemade Chicken Nuggets made with real ingredients! These are a healthier oven baked option and they're deliciously tender and perfectly crisp. Boneless skinless chicken breast: Trimmed thighs will work here too, they'll just need to bake a little. Chicken nuggets are a family favourite - win some brownie points by serving up our homemade chicken nuggets with a two-ingredient dip. From chicken nuggets, to strips, to roasts, to pulled sammies, my mom very quickly became a master at cooking poultry and Shake and Bake was one of So today I'm bringing it back to the main course with my own gluten free Shake and Bake chicken - a fun take on my mom's hectic weeknight staple.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food not so shake and bake chicken nuggets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!