Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Explore A World Of Hidden Valley® Ranch Night!™ Recipes And Shake Up Your Dinner Routine! Show Us Your Ranch Recipe And You Could Win Amazing Prizes From Hidden Valley® Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Quick and Easy Chicken Spaghetti Quick and Easy Chicken Spaghetti.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Get 3 chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well
- Prepare 1-2 tsp salt
- Get 1-2 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 lb cooked thin spaghetti
- Get 1 (16 oz) block of Velveeta cheese; cubed
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Get 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Take 1/2-1 cup reserved pasta water
Store: Once cooled, cover Chicken Spaghetti tightly with plastic wrap or transfer to an air tight container. Reheat in the oven or microwave, adding a little chicken broth if it has dried out. Add the spaghetti and olives if desired. The best, easiest chicken spaghetti EVER!!!
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken.
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp.
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well.
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly.
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step.
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well.
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish.
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is a family comfort food favorite! This is an easy cheesy, creamy, family favorite chicken casserole! You've got a creamy cheesy chicken spaghetti work of art to enjoy. This super easy chicken spaghetti has a simple one-pot prep that produces some major flavor. Here's a couple of things to consider on your way to the kitchen.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!