Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oven fried stuffed chicken breast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Fried Provolone Stuffed Chicken Breasts. It's no secret, we do love our fried chicken in the South. Usually, when I make it for my family oven frying is the technique I most often use.
Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oven fried stuffed chicken breast using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Make ready Ingredients
- Make ready 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breast
- Take 8 baby portabella mushrooms sliced kind of thick
- Take 1 packages of Baby spinach
- Prepare 1 box of Shake and Bake extra crispy
- Get 1 Your choice of cheese (I used Sargento tastings Bruschetta Jack. It's great in it"
- Get 1 tbsp of Minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning
- Make ready 2 tbsp of parsley
- Take 1 olive oil
- Get 1 white cooking wine
- Make ready 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare Marinade
- Take 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp of italian seasoning
- Take 2 tbsp of parsley
- Get 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tsp of meat tenderizer
- Make ready 1 dash of salt and pepper
Divide the cheese and cooked/crumbled bacon evenly among the cavities of each chicken breast. Season the chicken evenly on both sides with the Creole seasoning, salt, and pepper. Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step. Make your marinade in a freezer bag and place the pounded chicken breast inside.
Instructions to make Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Pound the chicken with a meat mallet until it is about 1/4 itch thick.
- Make your marinade in a freezer bag and place the pounded chicken breast inside. For a better outcome, let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator over night. If you're in a rush just squeeze the chicken around in the bag for a few minutes.
- After your chicken has marinated set it aside and preheat your oven for 400 Degreez. In a saute pan bring a little olive oil to medium high heat
- Add your sliced mushrooms to the saute pan and season with a little salt and pepper. After the mushrooms have slightly browned and became tender add 1/4 cup of the wine and let it cook until the wine has evaporated. After that, remove the mushrooms from the heat and set aside.
- In another saute pan bring a some olive oil to medium-high heat, and add the garlic to the pan and let it cook until slightly brown. After that add the bag of spinach to the pan and let it cook down and season with a little salt and pepper and set aside.
- Put the shake and bake in a large bowl or plate and add the Italian seasoning and parsley to it
- Divide your spinach and mushrooms in fourths. Roll the mushrooms and spinach with a couple slices of cheese and your chicken breast and use toothpicks to keep it shut.
- Roll the Chicken in the shake and bake until fully covered. Grease the bottom of a baking dish with the butter then place the chicken rolls in the dish and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown
For a better outcome, let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator over night. If you're in a rush just squeeze the chicken around in the bag for. The Best Stuffed Fried Chicken Recipes on Yummly Chicken breasts are oven-fried and topped with Cheddar cheese and chives in this quick and easy recipe perfect for a weeknight dinner.. Place butter on a large baking sheet lined with tin foil and place in the oven to melt (once the butter is melted, remove it from the oven so it doesn't burn!).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oven fried stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!