Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, upside down chicken nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Upside down chicken nachos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Upside down chicken nachos is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Are you searching for a pressure cooker, slow cooker or air fryer? The Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker combines all these functions and. The chicken mixture is a little bland, and I prefer more toppings (olives, jalapenos, etc.) on my nachos.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook upside down chicken nachos using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Upside down chicken nachos:
- Prepare Chicken tenders
- Take 1 jar salsa 16oz
- Make ready 1 can Refried beans
- Take 1 pack taco seasoning or 2 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning
- Prepare Tortilla chips
- Get Cheese
- Make ready Topping sour cream any thing you like
So the entire premise on which I'm sharing this. These restaurant-style nachos have it all: cheesy chips layered with salsa-covered chicken and black beans, topped with all your favorite fixings. No, I'm not talking about grabbing loaded nachos at happy hour. I'm talking about easy homemade chicken nachos, which will save you money and are.
Instructions to make Upside down chicken nachos:
- Put salsa in first. Add the chicken tenders. Cook on hi for 15-20 with a quick release. (for frozen chicken cook a little longer.)
- Break up the chicken, (be careful on what you used don’t mess up the inter pot.) it breaks up easy. (Use silicone)
- Add refried beans, taco seasoning, salt to taste, mix until well combined.
- Layer with chips, cheese another layer of chips, ending with more cheese.
- Air crisp for 3-5 mins, check of so you don’t burn the chips and cheese, this does not take long… just want to melt the cheese.
- Notes- in the air crisp I burnt my cheese and had to remove some of the chips, and I just added d more cheese. this burns easy. The recipe said 10 min to crisp it wasn’t even 5 mins and it was burnt, that was a big change I made.
- You can use 2-3 chicken breast. I cook with my foodie almost every day, so I know how long it take for how much chicken, I did mine for 15 mins not frozen, if it was breast I would of done 20 mins if they was thick ones…. adjusted cooking time as needed, temp your chicken 165 is done. This is a quick and easy dish… good starter recipe for someone learning to cook/beginner with a pressure cooker, easy recipe for kids and teens…
Make these delicious and easy Shredded Chicken Nachos any night of the week! These easy and healthy Shredded Chicken Nachos are a super easy weeknight meal. If bruschetta and nachos had a baby it would be these Caprese chicken nachos from Delish.com. Drizzle with olive oil and season with Italian seasoning and salt. Top with a layer of mozzarella, shredded chicken, tomatoes, basil, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food upside down chicken nachos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!