Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike's stuffed mushrooms. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms is something which I have loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms. We were camping and had left overs coming out of our ears. We decided to use some up, and had the best stuffed mushrooms ever!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's stuffed mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Take 4 large Portobello Mushrooms
- Make ready 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- Take 2 cup Prepared Chicken Stuffing (I used Stove Top brand)
- Make ready 1/4 cup Green Onions (coarsely chopped)
- Prepare 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- Get 1/2 cup Colby Jack Cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese (for topping)
For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Space out the mushroom caps evenly on a baking sheet, upside down. Here is how you cook it.
Instructions to make Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Crumble and brown ground beef in a skillet. Drain fat.
- Stir all other ingredients (except mushrooms) together in a bowl, microwave for about 30 seconds, or until cheeses are turning it into a gooey mess.
- Stir mixture then fill the mushrooms. Top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Put on outdoor grill (low setting - about 300 degrees) for about 10 minutes so the mozzarella cheese melts. You can also pop into the oven at 300°F until melted. Or even the microwave.
- Let cool before eating. Mushrooms get HOT inside!
I have tried to make others from recipes on this site but this one really stands out. The whole package of cream cheese is needed as it makes the filling so creamy. I doubled the crab and shrimp which I pulsated in a mini-food processor/chopper. Cooking With Mike: Artichoke and Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms. Mike Nelson is turning up the heat in our new segment, Cooking with Mike!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike's stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!