Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken quesadilla. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. And, if you're craving beef, try our Ultimate Ground Beef Quesadilla. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas.
Chicken Quesadilla is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Quesadilla is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quesadilla:
- Prepare strips Chicken breast, cut into thin
- Get Onion, minced
- Prepare 2 tsp paprika powder
- Make ready 2 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Prepare Cream cheese
- Make ready Mayonnaise
- Take Oil
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare Flour tortilla
- Make ready Butter
- Prepare Monterey Jack and cheddar, shredded
Try out this quick and easy Chunky Chicken Quesadilla Recipe! Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! Stuffed with Mexican seasoned chicken and capsicum/bell peppers, plenty of gooey cheese. Chicken Quesadillas are absolutely a go-to recipe in our household, but while I've made them on my show (and have posted different variations of quesadillas here through the years), I just realized.
Steps to make Chicken Quesadilla:
- Saute onion, then add the chicken breast. Seasoned with paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder,l and oregano. You may add some chili powder if you want a little spicy.
- Saute until cooked. Turn off heat then add the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly grease the pan with butter then heat the flour tortilla. Fill half of the tortilla with the fillings, add shredded Monterrey Jack and cheddar then fold. Make sure not to put too much filling so that it will me manageable to fold the tortilla. Slightly brown both sides.
- Serve with sour cream or guacamole.
Quesadillas are a ridiculously uncomplicated dish: tortillas stuffed with cheese and whatever else your heart desires, pan fried until the interior is melted. This chicken quesadilla recipe stuffed with monterey jack and cheddar cheese is just the appetizer for a Cinco de Mayo party or any celebration coming up. These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). I made these for dinner with my leftover avocado mango salsa but these are also.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken quesadilla recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!