Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken quesadilla. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Quesadilla is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Quesadilla is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. And, if you're craving beef, try our Ultimate Ground Beef Quesadilla. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quesadilla:
- Make ready strips Chicken breast, cut into thin
- Take Onion, minced
- Get 2 tsp paprika powder
- Get 2 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp oregano
- Take Cream cheese
- Make ready Mayonnaise
- Take Oil
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Get Flour tortilla
- Get Butter
- Take Monterey Jack and cheddar, shredded
Try out this quick and easy Chunky Chicken Quesadilla Recipe! Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! Stuffed with Mexican seasoned chicken and capsicum/bell peppers, plenty of gooey cheese. Chicken Quesadillas are absolutely a go-to recipe in our household, but while I've made them on my show (and have posted different variations of quesadillas here through the years), I just realized.
Instructions to make Chicken Quesadilla:
- Saute onion, then add the chicken breast. Seasoned with paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder,l and oregano. You may add some chili powder if you want a little spicy.
- Saute until cooked. Turn off heat then add the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly grease the pan with butter then heat the flour tortilla. Fill half of the tortilla with the fillings, add shredded Monterrey Jack and cheddar then fold. Make sure not to put too much filling so that it will me manageable to fold the tortilla. Slightly brown both sides.
- Serve with sour cream or guacamole.
Quesadillas are a ridiculously uncomplicated dish: tortillas stuffed with cheese and whatever else your heart desires, pan fried until the interior is melted. This chicken quesadilla recipe stuffed with monterey jack and cheddar cheese is just the appetizer for a Cinco de Mayo party or any celebration coming up. These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). I made these for dinner with my leftover avocado mango salsa but these are also.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken quesadilla recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!