Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy orange chicken and fried rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. EASY orange chicken and fried rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoy this delicious, easy to make, orange chicken and fried rice recipe! S O C I A L M E D I A Instagram. Orange chicken like you've never had before!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make EASY orange chicken and fried rice:
- Make ready for the chicken:
- Prepare 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes
- Get 2 cups flour
- Get 3 eggs
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon pepper, salt and garlic powder
- Take 1 bottle Panda Express orange sauce
- Take For the rice:
- Take 1 tablespoon oil
- Take 1 egg
- Take 2 cups white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely)
- Take 1/3 purple onion finely diced
- Prepare 1/2 cup carrots diced fine
- Make ready 1 tablespoon butter
- Take 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce or oyster sauce
Transfer to a cooling rack and repeat with remaining chicken. When you are done with the chicken, drain most of the oil from the pan This easy to follow recipe was a hit with the family. I made fried rice as a side, and there were no left overs! Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice Recipe & Video.
Instructions to make EASY orange chicken and fried rice:
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce.
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce.
If you follow my recipe and directions, you won't miss the deep fry chicken or chicken thighs, just trust me! Honestly, I like this healthy orange chicken better than from panda express or any other Chinese take out restaurants. Then we fry the chicken in a wok in the hot oil. Then toss in the orange sauce that you've already bubbled up and thickened in a pan. Nutritional Information is per serving - NOT including rice.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy orange chicken and fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!