Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ☆ green bean casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Lip-Smacking Meals For Your Loved Ones. A different twist to the usual green bean casserole. Given to me years ago by my ex-mother-in-law, this is a tasty, fresh, sweet and tangy new way to serve green beans and it's sure to become a family favorite!
☆ Green Bean Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. ☆ Green Bean Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ☆ green bean casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ☆ Green Bean Casserole:
- Take 1 1/2 lb Green beans (Fresh or Frozen)
- Get 3 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1/2 Yellow onion - diced
- Get 6 slice Bacon - diced
- Make ready 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- Take 1/2 cup Sour cream
- Get 6 dash Fresh black pepper
- Prepare 8 oz Cheddar cheese - shredded
- Get 1 packages French Onions
Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese. In a bowl, combine soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Sprinkle with half of the onions. Green Bean Casserole is a classic, savory side dish that is favored by all!
Steps to make ☆ Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat oven 375' Blanche your Green beans for 8 mins in boiling water then drop them in a bowl of Ice water.
- While that's happening add butter to saute pan - then diced onions and bacon. Cook until bacon is done.
- In a medium mixing bowl add cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cooked onions/bacon and pepper to taste. Then add in the green beans, mix until coated then transfer into caserole dish.
- Spread cheddar cheese and french onions evenly over the top. Bake for 30mins until bubbly and golden brown. Bon Appétit :)
Filled with fresh mushrooms, garlic, parmesan and baked in a creamy sauce, there won't be a green bean left with this freshly made casserole. This makes for a great side dish paired well with a delicious holiday dinner! Try this Classic Honey Glazed Ham, Garlic… This easy fresh green bean casserole recipe from Paula Deen is a side dish perfect for Thanksgiving. Ingredients include sliced green beans, breadcrumbs and Parmesan. How to Make Green Bean Casserole.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food ☆ green bean casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!