Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sukka chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sukka Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Sukka Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Chicken Sukka Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Sukka (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Sukka ingredients and cooking method) A Mangalorean special chicken recipe, made using fresh chicken, host of masalas and grated fresh coconut cooked to perfection. it is a dry dish that can make any dinner party menu look exotic. This Chicken Sukka recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes. Mangalorean Chicken sukka / Ajadina is a dry chicken dish with coconut as main ingredient.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sukka chicken using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sukka Chicken:
- Make ready 1 kg chicken
- Get 2 cups grated coconut
- Get 1 tablespoon garam masala
- Take 2 tablespoon Malvani masala/chicken masala
- Get 2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida/hing
- Make ready Handful coriander leaves
- Make ready 1 tomato finely chopped
- Make ready 2 onions roughly chopped
- Get 1 inch ginger
- Prepare 2/3 garlic cloves
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Take 2 tablespoons yogurt
- Prepare Oil as required
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Make ready Chicken marination
- Take 2 tablespoon yogurt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
It tastes best when made with roasted spices. This method is a quick fix using a ready made spice blend known as the bafat powder Chicken Sukka or Kori Sukka is a semi-dry dish made using fresh chicken, masalas, grated fresh coconut and it is generously tempered using ghee as well as onions. Slightly pungent, this Konkani Chicken Sukka would definitely satiate your taste buds and make you feel all warm this winter. Serve this chicken sukka with dosa, parotta, rice or neer.
Instructions to make Sukka Chicken:
- Dry roast coconut keep aside. Heat 1 teaspoon oil add onions, ginger and garlic. Fry until light brown add garam masala fry and add little coriander fry for less than a minute. Off the stove and let it cool down
- Marinate chicken with yogurt and salt. Keep aside
- Add the roasted coconut and onion mix to the blender and grind well a bit of a water if required
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoon oil add asafoetida/hing, bay leaves, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Add the coconut onion mix and let it cook. Then add salt as required with red chilli powder, turmeric and malvani masala. Cool well.
- Finally add the marinated chicken, tomato, mix well. Add little water and let it cook. If cooking in pressure cooker 1 whistle should be enough. Serve with chapati or as a starter.
Grind the green chili in a blender and mix with yogurt and set aside. Cook the boneless chicken in a pan with salt, ginger garlic paste and cook till water dries up. Chicken Sukka is a term that is used to refer a dry preparation of chicken. It has its own variations in different states. The Manglorean Chicken Sukka, also known as Kori Sukka is quite popular.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sukka chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!