Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sukka chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sukka Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sukka Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Chicken Sukka Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Sukka (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Sukka ingredients and cooking method) A Mangalorean special chicken recipe, made using fresh chicken, host of masalas and grated fresh coconut cooked to perfection. it is a dry dish that can make any dinner party menu look exotic. This Chicken Sukka recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes. Mangalorean Chicken sukka / Ajadina is a dry chicken dish with coconut as main ingredient.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sukka chicken using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sukka Chicken:
- Take 1 kg chicken
- Make ready 2 cups grated coconut
- Prepare 1 tablespoon garam masala
- Get 2 tablespoon Malvani masala/chicken masala
- Prepare 2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Get 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida/hing
- Prepare Handful coriander leaves
- Make ready 1 tomato finely chopped
- Prepare 2 onions roughly chopped
- Get 1 inch ginger
- Get 2/3 garlic cloves
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Get 2 tablespoons yogurt
- Take Oil as required
- Take 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Get Chicken marination
- Prepare 2 tablespoon yogurt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
It tastes best when made with roasted spices. This method is a quick fix using a ready made spice blend known as the bafat powder Chicken Sukka or Kori Sukka is a semi-dry dish made using fresh chicken, masalas, grated fresh coconut and it is generously tempered using ghee as well as onions. Slightly pungent, this Konkani Chicken Sukka would definitely satiate your taste buds and make you feel all warm this winter. Serve this chicken sukka with dosa, parotta, rice or neer.
Instructions to make Sukka Chicken:
- Dry roast coconut keep aside. Heat 1 teaspoon oil add onions, ginger and garlic. Fry until light brown add garam masala fry and add little coriander fry for less than a minute. Off the stove and let it cool down
- Marinate chicken with yogurt and salt. Keep aside
- Add the roasted coconut and onion mix to the blender and grind well a bit of a water if required
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoon oil add asafoetida/hing, bay leaves, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Add the coconut onion mix and let it cook. Then add salt as required with red chilli powder, turmeric and malvani masala. Cool well.
- Finally add the marinated chicken, tomato, mix well. Add little water and let it cook. If cooking in pressure cooker 1 whistle should be enough. Serve with chapati or as a starter.
Grind the green chili in a blender and mix with yogurt and set aside. Cook the boneless chicken in a pan with salt, ginger garlic paste and cook till water dries up. Chicken Sukka is a term that is used to refer a dry preparation of chicken. It has its own variations in different states. The Manglorean Chicken Sukka, also known as Kori Sukka is quite popular.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sukka chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!