Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken bonda. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken bonda is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken bonda is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
A simple evening snack with chicken. Best served with chutney or sauce. Chicken bonda is a perfect non-vegetarian snack to enjoy with a cup of hot tea or coffee.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken bonda using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken bonda:
- Get 1 Cup Plain flour
- Get 200 Grams Chicken
- Make ready 1 Onion
- Take 4 green chilli Big
- Make ready 2 Teaspoons Gingergarlic chopped
- Make ready To Taste Salt
- Make ready Pinch Garam masala pepper ,
This is my mom's special recipe and I am very happy to share it with. Chicken bonda This was very tasty. Steps To Make Chicken Bonda: Marinate the chicken pieces with mentioned ingredients for an hour. Chicken aloo bonda recipeAloo bonda is a typical South Indian snack. here is have added some twist by adding chicken to make bonda extra delicious.
Instructions to make Chicken bonda:
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt and pepper After 15 min cook it for 10-15 min in pressure cooker.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté onion, ginger garlic and finey chopped green chilli. Add salt garam masal(optional you can add chicken masala as per your taste)
- Blend the chicken in a mixer.. Coarsely not fine paste just 1 grind. Add it to cooked onion mix it we'll add 1 or 2 table spoon of chicken stock just for taste.. Make sure it's not watery…
- Make batter of plain flour add a pinch of salt to it. Allow above filling to be cool.. Once it is make balls out of it.. Dip in batter and deep fry it..you can add any masala to this simple is this, it tasted well
It is a deep fried savory snack stuffed with potato chicken spices mixture. Aloo bonda is crispy outside and soft insi#aloobondarecipe#chickenbondarecipe#batateambaderecipe#batatavadarecipe#potatochickenballs#potatoballsrecipe#chickenballsrecipe#. Follow this easy Aloo Bonda recipe with step by step photos! This super quick and easy Aloo Bonda recipe is a must try for those who love aloo snacks recipes. Perfect for a cold or rainy day, this aloo bonda recipe makes for a delicious snack when served with spicy chutney or ketchup.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken bonda recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!