Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet stuffed pepper soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet stuffed pepper soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sweet stuffed pepper soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Stuffed Pepper Soup - all the flavors of a stuffed bell pepper in easy, hearty and comforting soup form! I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that Keywords: easy stuffed pepper soup, how to make stuffed pepper soup, stuffed bell pepper We seriously adore this recipe. Pingback: Spring Brings Sweet Peppers, Asparagus.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet stuffed pepper soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet stuffed pepper soup:
- Prepare 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- Get 1/2 onion chopped
- Take Sweet peppers diced or any kind of bell peppers
- Prepare 1 can diced tomatoes, 14 oz with green chili
- Take 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
- Make ready 3 cups water
- Get 3 bouillon cubes chicken or beef
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Get 1 tsp garlic salt (I used minced garlic)
- Prepare 1 tsp oregano
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp Cayanne pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Make ready Hot sauce optional
- Make ready Add some cut jalapeño for more heat
- Make ready Cheese for the top, I used cheddar, but any cheese will work
- Take Cooked rice
- Prepare Any kind of rice will work I use Instant rice, make as much or little as you need
So, how do you keep the flavor of. Stuffed pepper soup with ground turkey, bell peppers, rice and tomatoes! Easy to prepare and healthy but satisfying on a cold day. Sweet Peas and Saffron. meal prep recipes for busy people.
Instructions to make Sweet stuffed pepper soup:
- Turn your Instant pot to the saute setting. Or just brown the hamburger on the stove top.
- Brown hamburger meat, then the drain grease, put back in pot add onions and cut peppers, then add dry seasoning, cook till the onions and peppers are to your liking, or soft.
- Place everything else (except the rice) into the instant pot. Stir to combine.
- Then set the pressure to 6 minutes. Quick release when done.
- Make the rice while you are waiting. (I used a rice cooker)
- Stir before serving.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with a spoonful of cooked rice, top it with cheddar cheese
- Notes- you don’t want to add the rice to the soup mixture, because the rice will just soak it up. If you have any leftovers, put the rice in it’s own Container. I used whatever spices I had on hand and made to taste, measurements I was guessing, and I used some other spices I can’t even remember, use what you have and like… same with the peppers. I had sweet peppers and I needed to do something with them before they went bad, just use what you like, and have on hand.
Stuffed pepper soup has all the flavors of a stuffed pepper, but deconstructed and ready with far less effort. Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe makes the perfect easy, comfort food meal for weeknight dinners. Everyone gobbles up this family favorite version full of bell peppers, rice, ground beef, and a flavorful tomato base. I used red and yellow peppers for this recipe because I prefer the sweeter taste. This hearty, healthy soup packed with bell peppers, tomatoes, rice and ground chicken is a full meal in a bowl that will warm you to the bone!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!