Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy creamy basil pesto alfredo fettuccini with chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil until shimmery. Add chicken, onion, and garlic and saute Remove fettuccine alfredo from heat and stir in prepared basil pesto. Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with Parmesan and.
Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy creamy basil pesto alfredo fettuccini with chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken:
- Get Cooked Fettuccini (according to package directions)
- Make ready Cooked Chicken (I grilled mine)
- Get 8 oz Alfredo Sauce (choose your favorite brand)
- Make ready 3-4 oz Basil Pesto
- Take Shaved Parmesan (for topping)
- Take Fresh Chopped Parsley (optional)
- Prepare Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
We're taking things one step further and throwing homemade alfredo sauce + pesto sauce together and then tossing it all with the. Serve chicken fettuccini alfredo with bread, salad and, perhaps, a nice pinot. This is a super quick and easy recipe that I make with leftover roasted or rotisserie chicken. Add Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheese is completely melted and sauce is thick and creamy.
Instructions to make Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken:
- Mix Sauces in medium bowl until combined.
- Add Pasta and Chicken and toss all ingredients until pasta and chicken are coated.
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 mins (on 50% power so as not to overcook the already cooked pasta and chicken). Or heat in sauce pan on stove at low-medium heat, again…so as not to overcook.
- Top with optional parmesan, parsley, and crushed red pepper and ENJOY!!
TIP: If desired, substitute Classico® Creamy Alfredo. Fettuccine Alfredo two ways: with cream and nutmeg, or with butter and Parmesan! Fettuccine Alfredo has been here ever since. Somewhere along the way, it morphed from a simple butter and Parmesan Alfredo sauce into a creamy version; how that happened. Add in your cooked fettuccine, chicken and broccoli, and a little of the pasta cooking water to thin out the pasta sauce to your desired.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy creamy basil pesto alfredo fettuccini with chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!