Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chinese-style simmered chicken wings and daikon radish with star anise in a pressure cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Welcome to Today also Cincai Cook Today Menu: Simmered Chicken with Daikon Radish [ 燉煮雞肉蘿蔔 ] Yogi Chef Foo and Junko will show you how to cook super cincai simple recipe. So Cincai preparation you just wait only. Please subscribe our channel Thank you.
Chinese-Style Simmered Chicken Wings and Daikon Radish with Star Anise In a Pressure Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chinese-Style Simmered Chicken Wings and Daikon Radish with Star Anise In a Pressure Cooker is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chinese-style simmered chicken wings and daikon radish with star anise in a pressure cooker using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese-Style Simmered Chicken Wings and Daikon Radish with Star Anise In a Pressure Cooker:
- Take 7 Chicken wings - the mid-section and the tip
- Get 3/4 Daikon radish (cut into 3 cm wide pieces)
- Take 1 tsp Weipa
- Get 1 tsp Chicken soup stock granules
- Make ready 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 100 ml Sake
- Take 1 Star anise
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Sichuan pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Thin round slices of red chili pepper
- Get 1 thumb Ginger
- Take 1 clove Garlic
Close the lid and turn Venting Knob to Sealing position. In a small mixing bowl, mix cornstarch. Chicken breasts poached in a broth flavored with star anise, cinnamon, ginger, scallions, and soy sauce is a Chinese classic. Add the sherry and chicken and bring back to a simmer over moderately low heat, covered.
Steps to make Chinese-Style Simmered Chicken Wings and Daikon Radish with Star Anise In a Pressure Cooker:
- Brown the surfaces of the chicken wings in a non-stick frying pan. No need for oil.
- Add all the ingredients and enough water to cover them into a pressure cooker. Cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat. Leave until the pressure drops.
- Open the lid, and taste it. Simmer for a few minutes, and done The chicken wings will be so tender, and daikon radish will have a nice flavour.
- I cooked with chicken drumettes and boiled eggs this time.
- I use the leftover daikon radish skin for "Daikon Radish Skin and Carrot Kinpira". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153413-daikon-radish-skin-and-carrot-kinpira
I wasn't sure what to do with my left overs so this recipe was GREAT! The daikon pickles are decent though certainly not the same style as you'd get at one of the few Chinese restaurants that have them. Kiriboshi Daikon is dried daikon strips or dried shredded daikon radish. You can purchase a packaged kiriboshi daikon in dried food sections in a Japanese grocery store - same section as The soaking water has sweet taste to it from dried daikon, so we can use it to cook simmered dishes. Place the ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, cooking wine or sherry, star anise, cinnamon stick and sugar in a frying pan over high heat and bring to a boil.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chinese-style simmered chicken wings and daikon radish with star anise in a pressure cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!