Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken cheese bread rolls recipe ramadan special. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken cheese bread rolls recipe Ramadan special is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken cheese bread rolls recipe Ramadan special is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Irresistible Chicken Cheese Bread Rolls recipe, Try it once and everyone will ask for more. #HappyCookingToYou #RamzanSpecial #ExtraOilKaroZzoop Written. Chicken Cheese Bread Roll Recipe by Subhan Ashraf Ramadan Special Thanks for watching the video, please subscribe and share with your friends and family. #Cheesy #mouthwatering #RamadanSpecial #Stay-at-home #ChaskaWithMH ingredients few slices of bread for filling MH frozen marinated chicken cheese slices.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken cheese bread rolls recipe ramadan special using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken cheese bread rolls recipe Ramadan special:
- Prepare 1 cup Chicken boiled ND shredded
- Take 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Soya sauce
- Get Black pepper powder 1+1/2 tsp
- Get 1/4 tsp Paprika powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take Onion 2 tbsp chopped
- Prepare 1 Capsicum chopped
- Get 1 cup Cabbage
- Make ready 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- Prepare 1 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- Take Bread slices as required
- Take Water as required
- Get Oil for frying
- Get Coating preparation :-
- Prepare 2 Egg
- Take Bread crumbs as required
- Make ready k
Chicken Pizza Pie Recipe Without Oven. Aloo Beef Biryani Bread Buns Burger Cake chaat Cheese Chicken Chicken Recipe Chocolate chutney cream Dessert Donuts Dough egg Eid Fruit ice cream Kabab Karahi Mutton Naan omelette Pakora Paratha Paratha Recipe. Break the Ramadan fast with these filling dishes from all over the world. Chicken livers may be substituted for beef, if you choose.
Steps to make Chicken cheese bread rolls recipe Ramadan special:
- Take a bowl add boiled shredded chicken, mayonnaise, soya sauce, black pepper powder, paprika powder, garlic powder, red chilli powder, salt, onion, capsicum, cabbage ND add mozzarella cheese cheddar cheese ND mix well.
- Bread slices cut the sides. Sprinkle water both side of bread. Add filling ND fold it. Roll is ready all roll make same method.
- Coating method :- 2 egg ND whisk it. Roll dip in egg mixture ND coating bread crumbs.
- Like this. All roll ready same method. Fry medium to low flame. Oil preheat ND then fry rolls. Fry until golden brown.
- See pic ma NY tor KY dekhya he. Cheese achy sy melt Ho chuki He. Or bht hi acha taste he isay Zaror bnaye GA. Try it must.
My friend from Bangladesh gave me this savory, spicy recipe. Crunchy shredded phyllo dough is baked with a layer of creamy sweet cheese and then drenched in. Try This Delicious Chicken Crumb Roll Recipe Specially For Ramadan Or As a Snacks / Tea or Birthday Party Ramadan Special Recipes Ramadan Recipes Chana Chaat Recipe Cooking Recipes In Urdu English Food CHEESY SHAMI ROLL Bread Shami Roll COOK WITH FAIZA. Prepare for Ramadan with energising suhoor recipes to set you up for the day and iftar dishes such as soups This healthy Middle Eastern salad topped with sumac-sprinkled pitta bread is a quick and easy lunch or supper.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken cheese bread rolls recipe ramadan special recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!