Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, kung pao chicken (simple version). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Now for all you REAL kung pao chicken lovers that want the SPICE. Kung Pao Chicken is a dish featuring small pieces of diced chicken, peanuts, and chilies. While the dish originated in Sichuan province, its fame brought it to other provinces as well, each with their own regional variation.
Kung Pao Chicken (simple version) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Kung Pao Chicken (simple version) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook kung pao chicken (simple version) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kung Pao Chicken (simple version):
- Make ready 1 chicken breast (cut diced)
- Get 5 red dried chillies (soaked)
- Prepare 5 tbsp cooking oil
- Take Shaoxing wine
- Prepare Cashew nuts
- Take 🔸Marinated
- Make ready 5 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- Take 5 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 2 tsp salt
- Get 2 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp white pepper powder
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
Kung Pao Chicken (宫保鸡丁) in Chinese is a stir-fried dish with chicken cubes, dried chili pepper and deep-fried peanuts. The tender taste of the chicken matches great I made this world wide famous Kung Pao chicken every month. I know that it is all loved Chinese food by people around the world. Kung pao chicken has a lot going for it.
Steps to make Kung Pao Chicken (simple version):
- Cut diced the chicken, and boil the dried chillies
- Marinate chicken with sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and sugar, and minced garlic for an hour.
- Heat the oil in a wok, and sauteed the marinated chicken and red dried chillies and add shaoxing wine until it gets firm and dry. Then put aside.
- Heat the leftover marinated sauce in the wok until it's thickened.
- Put the chicken on the serving plate, pour the sauce, and last sprinkle with cashew nuts.
- NB: I only soak 3 chillies and the other 2 directedly into the wok. And i used salted roasted cashew nuts.
The Chinese takeout favorite boasts tender chicken, crisp veggies, crunchy roasted peanuts, and a spicy, savory Our version here takes inspiration from the latter, calling for easy-to-find ingredients and pantry staples to keep it simple and weeknight-friendly. Kung Pao chicken is an extremely popular Chinese dish in restaurants worldwide. It can also be made quite easily at home! With very little prep, you can quickly whip up both the marinade and sauce needed and then sautee your chicken in just a few minutes! Kung Pao Chicken (also known as Gong Bao or Kung Pow) is probably the dish most associated with Chinese food in America.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kung pao chicken (simple version) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!