Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy parmesan crusted chicken for 2. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken for 2 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken for 2 is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
All Reviews for Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Flip and continue cooking until done. Simple to make Parmesan Crusted Chicken Cutlets are quick and easy for fast weeknight dinners!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy parmesan crusted chicken for 2 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken for 2:
- Make ready 2 (8 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 4 tbs mayonnaise
- Prepare 2 tbs grated parmesan cheese
- Take 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Get 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Get 2 tbs Panko breadcrumbs
- Get to taste salt and pepper
If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the. This kid-friendly, Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken is crunchy on the outside and succulent on the inside. It is a flavorful and elegant dish that everyone will enjoy! This crispy, easy Parmesan crusted chicken is no different.
Steps to make Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken for 2:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly salt and pepper chicken breasts on all sides. Place on small baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together all other ingredients EXCEPT the panko.
- Spread half of mayonnaise mixture evenly over the top of each chicken breast. Sprinkle 1 tbs Panko over each breast. Gently press into mayo layer.
- Place in oven. Bake 20 minutes or until tops are golden and internal temp is 170°F. Remove from oven. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice to serve. Enjoy.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner repertoire! Chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy. This tasty chicken is the perfect easy dinner to serve on busy weeknights. Kids love it and so do the adults. Serve it with cauliflower mash Juicy chicken on the inside, and a crazy, crunchy golden crust on the outside.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy parmesan crusted chicken for 2 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!