Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chatpati chicken yakhni biryani. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chatpati Chicken yakhni biryani is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chatpati Chicken yakhni biryani is something that I have loved my whole life.
Chatpati chicken biryani recipe is here. Subscribe for more interesting videos like this thank you! song used. #chickenbiryani #chatpatichickenbiryani #biryanilady Mazedar Chicken Biryani. Taste of real Karachi Style Biryani.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chatpati chicken yakhni biryani using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chatpati Chicken yakhni biryani:
- Take 1 kg chicken
- Take 1 kg basmati rice
- Prepare 2 cups Oil
- Prepare as needed Water
- Get 3 medium size onion
- Make ready 2 tbsp ginger paste
- Take 2 tbsp garlic paste
- Prepare 2 tbsp fennal seed
- Prepare 2 tbsp coriander seed
- Get 1 tsp cumin
- Take Whole spices (khada masala) as required
- Take Green chilli as per taste
- Make ready Salt as per taste
- Take 2 tbsp garam masala powder
- Make ready 1 cup curd
- Get 2 tbsp green chilli pickle
- Make ready 1 lemon
- Make ready 1 tsp orange food colour
Chatpati Tangri (Chicken Leg) or Tandoori Chicken - It is a highly popular Asian recipe. Its is really tempting, juicy and spicy. Chatpati Bombay Biryani Chatpati Bombay Biryani is a delicious and classic dish of South East Asia. Pakladies.com has revealed a simple and delicious recipe of Bombay Biryani for young cooks, that they can easily make it with the simple and clear guidelines.
Steps to make Chatpati Chicken yakhni biryani:
- Wash the rice and soak for 30 mins.Slice onions.slits all chillies..divide them in 2 parts. One for yakhni and other for biryani.
- For yakhni
- Take a pressure cooker and add sliced onions, slit green chillies, fennal seed, coriander seed, cumin, whole spices,1 tbsp ginger paste, 1 tbsp garlic paste, salt and add 2-3 cups of water to it.cook for 1-2 whistle. Now open the lid and add chicken to it.
- Cook this for 1 whistle. When it's cool down separate the chicken from water.. Strain this water and keep aside as this is flavourfull water and goes in biryani.
- Now heat the heavy bottom pot. Add 2 cups of oil and heat it.when oil become hot add remaining sliced onion and fry golden brown.. Do not over frying as it get bitter if you over fried them. So keep eye on it.
- Take out the fried onions and keep aside. Now add whole spices to hot oil. Add green chillies and saute for 2-3 mins. Now add 1 tbsp ginger and 1 tbsp garlic paste.. Saute for 2 mins..
- Now add boiled chicken and garam masala powder.and cook for 5 mins. Slow the flame and add curd and keep stirring. After that add green chilli pickle.
- Slice the lemon and add it to chicken. Keep stirring so that any thing not stick to bottom. Now add rice and add chicken stock or yakhni water to it.. Add more water if required
- Check if any thing require like salt or green chilli for spicy biryani then add as per your taste
- Stir well and close the lid and keep flame high for 10 mins after that keep flame slow until all water get absorbed.
- Do not open again and again.just check and adjust the flame.
- Now take 1 tsp orange food colour and mix it with water and keep aside..
- When all water absorbed open the lid and sprinkle this orange food colour water on top of the rice now add fried onions on it and switch off the flame close the lid and let it sit for 10 mins.
- This is called dum.. Means vapour..rice is become soft in dum.. Serve hot with your favourite chutney raita or salad..
Ingredients: Chicken or mutton - ½ kg. Chatpati Chicken tangri recipe that you could make easily to have some new taste. Put one cup of water and salt and then boil the drum sticks. Take out chicken and make it wet and cool. In a bowl mix together lemon juice, ginger garlic, black pepper chat masala, hung curd chili powder, allspice powder.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chatpati chicken yakhni biryani recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!