Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's ez hot bbq chicken hoagies & ez baked beans. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; spread over buns. Menu for Mike's Deli provided by Allmenus.com.
Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's ez hot bbq chicken hoagies & ez baked beans using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans:
- Make ready ● For The EZ BBQ Chicken Hoagies [julianne all onions & peppers]
- Prepare 2 EX LG Chicken Breasts [2 pounds - 1" cubed]
- Prepare 1/2 LG Vidalia Onion [reserve half for baked beans]
- Get 1/2 LG Red Onion [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- Get 1/2 LG Green Bell [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- Take 1/2 LG Red Bell [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- Prepare 1/2 LG Orange Bell [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- Make ready 1/2 LG Yellow Bell [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- Make ready 1 LG Jalapeno Pepper [deseeded - minced]
- Get 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic [fine minced]
- Take 1 LG Bottle Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- Make ready 1 Disposable Pan [for easy clean up]
- Prepare ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans
- Prepare 2 Cans Bush's BBQ Homestyle Baked Beans
- Make ready All Reserved Chopped Onions & Bell Peppers
- Prepare ● For The Additions
- Get 2 Fresh LG Hogie Rolls [use smaller rolls for sliders]
- Take 4 Thin Sliced Claussins Dill Pickles
- Take 1 Disposable Pan [for easy clean up]
Add onion and peppers and season with salt and pepper. All my boys (big and small) like sandwiches, and balsamic beef is a welcome change from pulled barbecue chicken. We use leftovers in quesadillas, on pizza or with rice. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food.
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans:
- Julianne half of your bell peppers and onions for chicken. Chop the other half for your baked beans.
- 2 pounds chicken breasts pictured. Trim any fat.
- Chop your chicken into 1" cubes. Add your vegetables to your chicken in a disposable pan. Add enough Sweet Baby Rays to fully coat all chicken and vegetables. Cover tightly with tin foil.
- One of the better BBQ sauces out there but, feel free to use your favorite brand.
- For the baked beans. Chop your vegetables.
- Mix chopped vegetables with your baked beans.
- Preheat oven to 350° Bake chicken covered and beans uncovered for 40 minutes. Stir beans once while baking.
- Serve hot. Enjoy your easy BBQ baked beans!
- Add your chicken and vegetables to your fresh Hoagie rolls. Add additional BBQ sauce as well. Also, add your pickles. Serve hot. Enjoy!
Cream together cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Layer salsa, green onions, black olives, lettuce, cheddar cheese and tomatoes over the cream cheese mixture. Add bell peppers, onions, crushed bouillon, brown sugar and Worcestershire. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally and adjust heat to medium high when necessary. Customize this recipe to your families tastebuds by using your favorite store-bought frozen meatballs, jarred marinara, and cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's ez hot bbq chicken hoagies & ez baked beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!