Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken kofta curry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Kofta Gravy Curry-Chicken Meatballs Curry/Eid Special. Macher kalia recipe with Katla or Rui—Bengali fish kaliya—Bengali fish curry for special occasions. Chicken kofta curry - A delicious dish made with minced chicken, ginger, garlic, cilantro, red chili powder, turmeric and then steam cooked in a spicy curry.
Chicken Kofta Curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Kofta Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken kofta curry using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Take #Spices for Chicken mince
- Make ready 1 kg Chicken boneless/mince
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tbls red chilli
- Make ready 1 tbls garam masala
- Take 1 tbls Cumin seeds
- Take 1 tbls Coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare #Spices for Curry
- Make ready 2 Onion roughly Chopped
- Get 2 tbls garlic paste
- Take 2 big tomatoes
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tbls red chilli
- Make ready 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tbls Garam masala
- Make ready 1 tbls Chicken powder/knorr cube(opt)
- Make ready 1 tbls Coriander and cumin powder or seeds
- Take Oil for frying kofta
- Take Water for preparation of Curry
- Take Coriander for garnishing
Steps to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Wash your hand say bismiAllah and droud shareef
- Take chopper add boneless chciken along with all spices that mentioned above and blend it very well
- Now take it out and make small ball size kofta with the help of greasing hand with little bit oil
- After that take a wok add some oil for frying it and fry it on low medium flame untill it's clr is changed in light brown #tip don't over fry otherwise your kofta is become hard
- Now make kofta curry add Onion,garlic paste,tomatoes and some water in pressure cooker cook it and gave one whistle then remove pressure cooker from flame let it cool down
- After cool down take a blender Jug fine blend masala in it with excess water
- Now pour all masala in same pressure cooker add remaining spices,red chilli,Turmeric,garam masala etc
- Now mix it when all excess water will dry add oil and fry kofta in it and cook it very very well untill oil become separate from masala
- Now add water in it for curry according to your choice of curry and gave one whistle in pressure cooker for tenderize kofta
- After whistling remove lid set curry according to your choice add some cumin seeds and garnish it with fresh Coriander
- Serve it with chappati and enjoy it😋😋😋
This great make-ahead Chicken Kofta Curry recipe is perfect for a party or large crowd. Chicken Kofta Curry is meatballs made using ground/minced chicken that's simmered in a saucy tomato-yogurt gravy using Indian spices+herbs. Kofta is a Middle Eastern, Indian and Balkan meatball or meatloaf. In the simplest form, koftas consist of balls of minced or today i will explain you how to make Pakistani chicken Kofta with light curry. The chicken makes a nice change from the usual lamb mince used to make koftas.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken kofta curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!