Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, palak chicken buns. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turn the heat up to high and add the marinated chicken. Then add about a quarter cup of water, stir it in and turn the heat down to low. Palak chicken taste so delicious and is very easy to make as well.
Palak Chicken Buns is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Palak Chicken Buns is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook palak chicken buns using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Chicken Buns:
- Make ready 1 cup maida
- Get 3 tsp sugar
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 tsp yeast
- Prepare 10-15 leaves Palak
- Get 2 tsp oil
- Make ready For Chicken Filling
- Make ready 1/2 cup chicken
- Take 1 tbsp maida
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Take 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare As per taste Black pepper powder
- Make ready 1 chopped green chilli
- Make ready 1/2 onion chopped
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Take 2 tsp Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Onion powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Get 2 tbsp shredded mozerella cheese (optional)
Give a nutritional and flavour boost to this classic dish with Spinach and load it with Calcium, Vitamin A & C. The Palak Akuri on Bun is a must-try recipe. Chicken is a family-friendly dinner option, but if you are bored of the same old chicken curry recipe, then let's dig into this outrageously delicious Saag Wala Chicken or Palak Chicken tonight. With a fantastic melody of spinach, chicken, and aromatic spices, this creamy, flavorsome, and nutrient-rich dish is sure to become your next family favorite.
Instructions to make Palak Chicken Buns:
- Wash & blanch the palak & grind it in a mixer grinder to form a palak puree. Donot add water to it.
- Now take the chicken pieces and put them in pressure cooker, add a cup of water, add salt & ginger-garlic paste & wait for 2 to 3 whistles till its done. Now remove the chicken pieces & make it like shredded chicken pieces as shown in the image.
- Take a large bowl and add maida & salt. Mix it well. Now add sugar & yeast to it. Now gradually add palak puree & oil in between & make a soft & smooth dough. Knead the dough for about 12 to 15 mins. By stretch & fold method.
- Now heat a pan. Add butter to it. Then add chopped onion. Fry for about 2 mins then add 1 tbsp of maida & fry it for about few seconds. Then add milk to it. Now add black pepper powder, salt, sugar, chopped green chilli, onion powder, garlic powder and mix everything well.
- Now add the chicken pieces to it. Mix everything well. Cook it for about 7 mins on a low flame till everything gets well combined & starts becoming lumpy. At last add shredded mozerella cheese to it, mix it well and keep aside.
- Now cover the dough & keep it in a warm place for about 1 & half hours. It will double up the size. Punch it & remove the air from it & Knead it again for about a min.
- Now divide the dough into 4 equal parts and roll them into balls. Now take a ball & roll it a bit, then add a tsp of chicken filling to it and seal it. Repeat the same process with the rest of the balls to form a proper buns. Now keep the balls inside the vati or baking tray. Now brush some oil/milk, apply sesame seeds over it. Now cover it & again keep it in a warm place for half an hour.
- After half an hour it will again doubled up the size. Now for pre-heating, take a kadai, place a stand over it and pre-heat it for about 10 mins. Again, gently brush the buns with some milk. Now place the bun-vatis over the stand & bake them on a low flame for about 40 to 45 mins. Remove it from the kadai. Apply some butter over it & cover it with a wet cloth for 10 to 15 mins more. These buns are now ready to serve.
How to make Spinach Buns Recipe (Masala Palak Pav) To begin making the Spinach Buns recipe, blanch spinach in boiling water and puree it in a mixer. In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, instant yeast, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, kasuri methi, garam masala, spinach puree and mix well. Then add yolk, olive oil, and mix. Palak Chicken is one of the most popular and delicious dishes in North Indian Cuisine. This dish is a nutrient rich, low-fat and low-calorie meal.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food palak chicken buns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!