Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, simple cranberry chicken salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This simple and tasty Cranberry Chicken Salad is a great fridge staple for a quick, protein-filled snack or sandwich filling. It's also perfect for picnics and potlucks! Chicken salad can be made a million different ways, but this is my classic, the one I come back to again and again.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple cranberry chicken salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad:
- Prepare 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts - fully cooked,chopped
- Take 2 hardboiled eggs - chopped
- Prepare 1/2 small onion - finely chopped
- Get 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Prepare 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 tbs dijon mustard
- Take to taste salt and pepper
No wonder they are loved by so many. And this Cranberry Walnut Vegan 'Chicken' Salad is another terrific use of this versatile bean! This festive Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad would be a perfect addition to any holiday celebration. A festive way to use up leftover chicken!
Steps to make Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad:
- Place chicken, onion, cranberries, mayonnaise, and dijon in a medium bowl. Stir to combine until well blended. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Gently fold in chopped hard boiled eggs. Cover. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Enjoy!
- Note: I chopped my chicken down to a little bigger than 1/4 inch pieces, and my onion to about 1/8 inch pieces. Eggs were about the same size as the chicken.
This post may include affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more information. Chicken and cranberries may possibly be the best combination after turkey and cranberries! Feel free to add a bit of celery to the salad if you want to. However, this recipe is not complicated and uses clean, crisp flavors of the apple, lemon, and nuts to hit the right spot.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food simple cranberry chicken salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!