Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Pulao is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Pulao is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chicken pulao recipe - one pot delicious chicken pilaf made with mild spices, fragrant rice and Chicken pulao How to make chicken pulao (Instant pot & stovetop). White chicken pulao l delices recipe for indian recipe in hindi l वाईट चिकेन पोलाव बनाने का विधी.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken pulao using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pulao:
- Take 2 cup basmati rice
- Take handful Dry fruits
- Take 2 teaspoon Ghee
- Prepare 2 carrots (sliced in small size)
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala (grinded)
- Prepare 2-3 Bay leaves
- Prepare As needed Water
- Take To Taste Salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Make ready 1 kg country chicken
- Prepare 2 teaspoon Chicken masala
- Make ready 2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Make ready To taste Salt
- Prepare 2 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- Make ready 2 teaspoon Jeera powder (cumin powder)
- Make ready 1 tomato
- Get 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Prepare as needed Refined oil
- Make ready 3 big onions (sliced)
Long-grained rice varieties like basmati are often. Chicken pulao or chicken tahari is a delicious chicken rice recipe made using chicken and rice mixed together by adding aromatic spices into it. The chicken pulao shared here is along with a video. Chicken Pulao is also much lighter than chicken biryani, and it's absolutely delicious!
Steps to make Chicken Pulao:
- At first soak the Basmati rice for half an hour and keep it aside. Then mix the Grinded Garam masala on it.
- Marinate the Chicken with Turmeric, chilly flakes, 1tsp Oil and salt also for 30mins
- Now, in a kadhaai /Big pan, heat Refined oil(1 and 1/2 tablespoon) and then put the bay leaves in it and then Onion(sliced)
- Put the carrots (sliced) and cook for a while, slowly put the dry fruits also - I have used cashew nuts and raisins, and cook for a while, then put Ghee and fry for a while.
- Slowly put the Rice on it, put the sugar and some salt to taste and cook for a while
- After cooking for 4-5mins in medium flame, put the rice in Rice cooker or pressure cooker in medium flame.
- Now, in another Kadhaai /pan, heat 2 tablespoon of Refined oil in medium flame and put the bay leaves and 2 sliced onions
- Then slowly put the marinated Chicken on it and cook it, then put chicken masala
- After sometime, slowly put the tomato. And cook and put the lid on it for 10-15mins in low flame
- Now, put some water on the chicken to make some Gravy and again put the lid for 5mins in medium flame
- After some time, when the gravy is ready, take out the gravy and some pieces on a separate bowl
- And let some pieces remain in the Pan.
- When the pulao is ready, take out some pulao (I have taken out half of the pulao as some of our members doesn't eat chicken) and place the pulao on the chicken pieces like a layer on a very low flame and put the lid
- After 4-5mins remove the lid and mix it, Chicken pulao is ready!!
- It is very simple and quick and can be easily cooked if you want it little differently !!
- Note- you can add more veggies and varities of dry fruits also to make it more colourful and nutritious.
If you're a fan of chicken and rice, you will love this less popular one-pot Indian dish. The chicken pulao comes to your rescue when the thought of preparing chicken biriyani looks like too time consuming and Chicken pulao is ready. Turn off the heat and put remaining coriander leaves. Chicken pulao is the Solange to biryani's Beyonce, the Gayle to Oprah, the Roby to Ashley (jkjk Roby). Still, there are times when you might prefer pulao to biryani.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken pulao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!