Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken shami kabab. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Shami Kabab is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Shami Kabab is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Shami kabab recipe with video - Chicken shami kabab are a kind of meat kebabs that are popular in India and neighboring countries. These are made with ground meat or chunks of meat cooked with. Learn how to make Chicken Shami Kabab homemade.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken shami kabab using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shami Kabab:
- Make ready 1 kg Chicken
- Prepare 250 g Bengal Gram
- Make ready 1 Glass Water
- Get 1 Tsp Black pepper
- Get 1 Tsp cumin seeds
- Take 6-8 Cloves
- Make ready 2.5 inch Cinnamon
- Prepare 1 Star Anise
- Make ready 2.5 inch Ginger
- Take 30 g Whole Chili
- Make ready 1.5 Tbsp Salt
- Take 8-10 Chopped Green Chili
- Make ready 1 cup chopped mint
- Prepare 2 medium onion chopped
- Prepare Egg for coating
- Get cooking oil for fry
Fun and easy to make, you can get your The basic ingredient for kebabs is usually mutton but it can very well be substituted by chicken or fish. One of the best chicken Shami Kabab Recipe you will find. SooperChef.pk Presents Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu/Hindi & English. Learn how to make Easy Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe at Home.
Steps to make Chicken Shami Kabab:
- Chicken Shami Kabab Banane ke liy sb sy pehly sary ingredients ko ak jagah rakhen ta ke ap ko asani ho.
- Phir pressure cooker mn chicken dalen us mn ak glass pani dalen or kali mirch, zeera, long, darcheeni or badian ka phool dalen,
- Sath he is mn adrak, sabut lal mirch or namak b dal lein.
- Phir is ko mix karen or ubal any take pakaen, jab is mn ubal a jaey to pressure cooker ka dhakkan dhak ke us pe weight rack dein or takreeban 7-8 mint take pakaen ta ke gosht gal jaey,
- 7 - 8 mint bad is ke weight ko hata dein or gass ko nikalne dein, (Pressure Cooker ki tamam Instruction ko follow karen)
- Ab check karen ke gosht gala ke nh ager gosht gal jaey to gosht ko nikal lein, or gosht ki hadian alehda kar lein, (Ager ap ne boneless gosht lia hy to dal or gosht ko sath hi dal ke galaen)
- Ab isi pani mn bhigi hue dal dalen (Dal ko taqreeban 30 mint take bhigona hy) or dal dalne ke bad is ko b takreeban 7-8 mint dak ke pakaen ta ke dal b gal jaey.
- Jab Dal gal jaey to is mn chicken ko shamil karen or mix karen,
- Mix karne ke bad is ko chopper mn achy sy chop karen or is ko bilkul bareek karen ta ke chicken or dal ak jan ho jaey,
- Phir is mn green chilli, podina or pyaz dalen,
- Phir is ko achy sy mix karen or is ko shami kabab ki shakal dein,
- Bilkul isi tarhan sare kabab banaen, Ab ak pan mn cooking oil ko garam karen, phir ak andy ko achy sy phanty,
- Ab Egg mn shami kabab ko dip karen phir is ko Garam cooking oil mn dalen,
- Phir is ko ak side sy shallow fry karen jab ye ak side sy fry ho jaey to is ko dusri side sy b fry karen,
- Jab ye dono side sy fry ho jaey to is ko nikal lein or is ko tamarind sauce or raity ke sath paish karen (Tamarind sauce mn ap ko banana sikha chuki hun Us recipe ko b zaroor try karen).
- Mazeedar Chicken Shami Kabab Taiyar Hn.
You can make Chicken Shami Kabab by. Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe is perfect to serve as side dish or you can also use these kebabs to make burger. You will get perfect soft and delicious kababs by following it. Put the chicken with all the ingredients in the first batch into a pan. Shami kabab recipe Hyderabadi is a kabab dish which is made with mutton.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken shami kabab recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!