Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bachelor’s chicken curry / easy simple chicken curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
masala chicken curry by spice eats. Simply and easy chicken gravy recipe/tasty chicken curry. Quick and Easy Chicken Curry Recipe.
Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bachelor’s chicken curry / easy simple chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry:
- Prepare 400 grams chicken
- Prepare 100 ml water
- Prepare 50 ml curd (1 cup)
- Prepare 1 large onion (fine paste)
- Make ready 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 green chilli
- Make ready 1 potato boiled/ peeled (optional)
- Prepare 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 3 tsp any mix masala / regular garam masala / or mix of cumin+coriander+turmeric
I have kept the recipe very very simple & have not used any fancy ingredients like canned tomato puree, stock or any. This quick and easy chicken curry is creamy, full of flavour and takes less than half an hour! Make sure all the chicken is coated and is beginning to brown on the sides. A long time ago I never made chicken curry at home because for some weird reason, I assumed they only make chicken curry in Indian restaurants… This recipe is super easy and does not require a a bunch of steps.
Instructions to make Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry:
- Wash chicken, don’t marinate, take raw peeled potatoes in two pieces or boiled in case using pressure cooker. Onions chopped and then grind to make fine paste.
- In a bowl add curd, 1 tsp of any curry powder and red chilli. Don’t add salt. (Keep aside) Add 5-6 garlic, 1 inch ginger and 1 green chilli make a fine paste (keep aside)
- Add 4 tsp of any cooking oil, heat it and then fry onion paste, fry for 1 minute
- Add ginger-garlic-chilli salt and two tsp of masala fry for 2 minutes
- Add chicken pieces and stir, try to coat masala paste on pieces, fry for 1 minute
- Now add curd whxjh is mixed with spices, fry for 2 minutes now till till oil is separate
- Add rest masala too, and chilli powder
- Add boiled potatoes now and stir for 2 minutes. Add water. If you are using pressure cooked this is the time you need put lid and set pressure weight. This is the time to cover the lid on Kadhai and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- In cooker this curry can save 5-7 more minutes, in Kadhai you need 7-8 minutes more.
- If you need to garnish then use chopped coriander or just have it like that.
All you have to do is processor all the spices, tomato sauce, yogurt and water in the. Our easy chicken curry recipes are quick to make for a midweek meal or easy entertaining idea. We have plenty of ideas, from Indian chicken curry Make this your go-to special chicken curry. Straight from the kitchen of London's Kolamba restaurant, this Sri Lankan recipe uses oodles of fresh spices. Easy chicken curry - How to prepare (quick and easy method).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bachelor’s chicken curry / easy simple chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!