Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy roasted orange chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#Orangechickenroast #orangechicken #easychickenroast Orange Chicken Roast done simply and easily with very few ingredients ! Star Anise is the flavor giving. This whole roasted chicken turns out terrifically flavorful and tender, and the broth left in the bottom is a perfect gravy in itself!
Easy Roasted Orange Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Easy Roasted Orange Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy roasted orange chicken using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Roasted Orange Chicken:
- Get 2.5-3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces (drums/ thighs/ wings/ half breasts)
- Take For marinade:
- Take 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- Prepare 1/3 cup honey (you can also substitute with maple syrup or agave)
- Take 1/3 cup orange juice
- Take 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- Take 1-2 green onions, chopped (including the white part)
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon oil
- Get optional: up to 1 Tablespoon distilled white or apple cider vinegar or lemon/lime juice if you like things a little extra tangy
- Prepare optional: 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder or 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- Make ready optional: 1 Tablespoon sriracha or chili garlic sauce
- Take For garnish: 2-4 orange slices (just under 1/4-inch thick)
It comes out juicy yet crispy on the outside. I love to stuff some onion and herbs into the chicken to let. I roasted the chicken in my Swiss Diamond Saute Pan because it's non-stick so I don't have to worry about the chicken sticking to the sides of the pan. But I digress, if you are looking for a tantalizing classic chicken dinner to serve this spring, Honey Orange Roasted Chicken Recipe is a sure win!
Steps to make Easy Roasted Orange Chicken:
- Put all marinade ingredients in a bowl and stir until honey is dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, or casserole dish, or Ziploc bag, combine the chicken with the marinade and give it a few gentle tosses to thoroughly season all the chicken. If in a bowl or dish, you should flip the chicken halfway through the marinating time so both sides are seasoned through.
- Marinate chicken for at least one hour and up to overnight and take it out of the fridge 30 to 40 minutes before roasting to bring it up to room temp.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Put your chicken on a single layer, skin side up, on a sheet pan. (You might like to line it with foil for easier cleanup.) Reserve leftover marinade.
- Roast chicken for 30 minutes at first, then pour leftover marinade over chicken, place orange slices on the pan as well, and roast for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enjoy! :)
Our easy orange chicken recipe puts a healthy spin on the sweet-savory Chinese takeout favorite. Just sticky enough to cling to tender, roasted chicken bites. How To Make Orange Chicken (but Healthier & Easier!) We've said it before and we'll say it again—making Chinese dishes at home is. Roasted Asparagus with Orange Glaze, optional, recipe follows. Chicken Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy roasted orange chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!