Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken quesadilla pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I didn't realize quesadillas could get any better, but this dish knocks it out of the park! Have you ever bitten into a quesadilla and wished there were just more to it? This Quesadilla Pie is an EASY casserole of layers of flour tortillas and shredded cheese, with beans, chiles, tomato, onions, baked in pie dish until.
Chicken Quesadilla Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Quesadilla Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken quesadilla pie using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quesadilla Pie:
- Make ready 1 large (10 inch burrito size) flour tortilla
- Take 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- Get 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- Get 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Take 1/2 cup diced onion
- Prepare to taste pepper, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika
- Take 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Get 2 large eggs
- Get 1 cup milk
- Make ready 1 cup flour
- Get 1/4 tsp. salt
- Get 1 tsp. baking powder
- Prepare Suggested Toppings :
- Get ·sour cream
- Make ready ·diced avocado
- Make ready ·sriracha
- Take ·diced tomatoes
- Get ·shredded lettuce
- Take ·pico de gallo
- Prepare ·salsa
Rotisserie chicken and quesadillas alone are great, but combining the two into one delicious and hearty Together: Layer one of the tortillas into the pie plate; top with half of the chicken mixture. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. Our biggest piece of advice: Don't worry about cheese spilling.
Instructions to make Chicken Quesadilla Pie:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. Press the tortilla in the pie pan, then lightly spray the top of the tortilla as well. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, place the chicken, black beans, onion and 1 cup of the cheese. Stir to combine. If you're using unseasoned shredded chicken, then add the seasonings to taste…since my crock pot chicken I used was already seasoned, I skipped this step.
- Pour the chicken mix over the top of the tortilla. Sprinkle the cilantro over the top.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, salt and baking powder until all combined and blended. Pour over the top of the chicken mix.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese over the top of the chicken mix.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then slice into wedges and serve.
- You can eat it as is or top it with your favorite quesadilla toppings (some suggestions listed in the ingredient list).
Chicken Quesadilla Pie recipe: I use a spring form pan instead of a pie plate. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. Spread the chicken mixture onto the flour tortilla in the pie plate. Slowly pour the egg mixture over the. Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla Pie — Circle B Kitchen.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken quesadilla pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!