Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chicken cacciatori. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Cacciatori is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Easy Chicken Cacciatori is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Rao's will take your Chicken Cacciatore to the next level with our Roasted Garlic Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken cacciatori using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Cacciatori:
- Get 3 lbs. chicken breast, cubed
- Get 2 jars spaghetti sauce (1 garden vegetable + 1 tomato-basil)
- Take 1 bag frozen peppers and onions blend
- Take 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Get 1/4 cup Parmesean cheese
- Prepare olive oil or coconut oil
Transfer the chicken to a plate and repeat searing with the remaining chicken pieces. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and Italian seasoning. Add chicken, a few at a time; seal and shake to coat. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Cacciatori:
- Using a Dutch oven or heavy-bottom pot, heat olive oil or coconut oil until shimmering, then add cubed chicken.
- Cook chicken until browned, stirring occasionally until outside if chicken no longer looks raw
- Add peppers/onions and stir fry together with chicken.
- Add sauce, seasonings and parmesean cheese, stirring to combine.
- Cover and put in 350° oven for 30 minutes. Serve with pasta, wild rice, or favorite side and favorite vegetables.
- Pictured here with wild rice and artichoke.
Cut the chicken into bite-size chunks or slices and add to sauce. Toss pasta with cacciatore and serve. Prepare Easy Chicken Cacciatore per recipe all the way through step two. Chicken cacciatore—or chicken in the style of the hunter—is a warm and hearty stewed dish from the Italian-American culinary canon. This dish typically features browned chicken, herbs, garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms and other deeply flavorful vegetables.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy chicken cacciatori recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!