Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken yakhni pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
How to make White Chicken Pulao Recipe at Home. A Step by Step Complete Yakhni Pulao Recipe by Amna. This should be your go to Chicken Yakhni Pulao Recipe.
Chicken Yakhni Pulao is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Yakhni Pulao is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken yakhni pulao using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Yakhni Pulao:
- Get 500 gram boil chicken
- Get 2 cup Basmati rice wash and soak for 2 hours
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 3-4 cloves
- Prepare 2 cardamom
- Prepare 4-5 black pepper
- Take 1 tsp jeera
- Take 3 tbsp curd
- Prepare 3 big onion thinly sliced
- Take 3 tbsp ginger garlic crushed
- Make ready 3 tbsp oil
- Prepare 3 tbsp ghee
- Take 2 tbsp chopped mint and coriander leaves
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Get 2 big green chilli thinly sliced
- Take 3 cutted potato in cubes
- Prepare 1 cup chana dal
- Get 1 tbsp brown onion for garnishing
Chicken Yakhni Pulao Recipe with step wise pictures. Pulao or biryani comes handy when coming to lunch box recipes. This recipe goes perfect with some raita, i served it with onion raita. Chicken Yakhni Pulao is a recipe that hits right at home!
Instructions to make Chicken Yakhni Pulao:
- Take a big pot of making biryani. Add ghee and oil and get heat. Add all spices once it get splutter and fragnant add green chilli and onion and fry till it get transculent
- Add potato and fry along with onion so that the brownish colour of potato will taste good. Once it get golden brown onion and potato add salt curd and mix it and saute it.add chanadal mix it and close the lid for few minutes
- Grind ginger garlic paste and add it. Add rice and close the lid for 2 minutes. Now add 2 glass water into it add coriander mint leaves and close the lid till rice cooked half. Cook in high flame.
- Once rice cook 50 % add boil chicken into it mix it and cook again. (Chicken is boil in pressure cooker adding ginger garlic salt pepper into it in 1 whistle)
- Once it cooked in high flame. Keep tawa to the stove and keep biryani pot above it cook biryani in slow sim upon stove for 15 minutes.
- Off the gas and rest for 15 minutes.
- Check with spatula whether Biryani is stick or not.Serve chicken Akni Pulao in plate and garnish with lemon mint leaves along with brown onion.
- I have wash chicken adding turmeric so chicken pulav became little yellow in colour..
Try this delicious and easy recipe with Some days just call for Chicken Yakhni Pulao. Warm and delicious, it's great for the soul on cold fall. This is "Chicken Yakhni Pulao" by Mehran Spice & Food Industries on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. I tried this recipe of mutton yakhni pulao and it was so yummy but instead of chicken I tried it with mutton and I also add little yellow food color in end to give it an attractive look. Yakhni Pulao is a Kashmiri recipe made with rice, chicken and a melange of Indian spices that add flavour to it.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken yakhni pulao recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!