Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, popcorn chicken nuggets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
All white meat, like every nugget should be. Grab a box to go or add them as a side. Popcorn Chicken Nuggets Recipe Serving Suggestions.
Popcorn Chicken Nuggets is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Popcorn Chicken Nuggets is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have popcorn chicken nuggets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Popcorn Chicken Nuggets:
- Make ready 200 g Chicken fillet
- Make ready 1 tsp All Purpose Seasoning powder
- Get 3 tsp Chicken coating mix (pre-mixed pack with flour, cornstarch, salt, seasoning)
- Take 30-50 g japanese style bread crumbs
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take 3 Tbsp Cooking oil for shallow frying
- Take to taste Salt & prepper
Instead, make your own at home. Popcorn chicken is quite literally crispy, crunchy nuggets. You'd think KFC invented popcorn chicken. Bite-sized chicken nuggets were around long before they popularized it.
Instructions to make Popcorn Chicken Nuggets:
- In a bowl 1, combine your all purpose seasoning powder and your flour coating mix. - - These are what I used. You can find similar kinds but diff brand in your supermarket I'm sure.
- In bowl 2, crack an egg and whisk with salt, pepper &/or seasoning to taste. I added a dash of Morroccan spices.
- In bowl 3, place your panko or japanese style bread crumbs. - - I ran out of the plain kind, so this is what I used. It's also seasoned, so I took it easy on the salt.
- Cut your chicken fillet to desired bite size pieces. - - Heat your oil in a frying pan (shallow fry). Low-Medium heat. - - Get a chicken piece and dip in bowl 1, 2, and 3 (in order). Ensure the chicken is well coated by all three then place gently in your hot pan.
- Check to see if golden before turning it on the other side. - - Don't let it burn, turn down heat if you see smoke or smell the flour burn.
- Fry until golden and rest on a cooling rack to keep it crispy.
- Serve and garnish with lettuce (absorbs excess oil), micro greens and your favorite dipping sauce.
Popcorn chicken can be eaten as a lunch or dinner, but my absolute favorite way is as an appetizer. This crispy vegan fried chicken is the ultimate vegan comfort food! If you miss deep fried popcorn chicken, nuggets, or chicken tenders, then this is the recipe for you! Batter your favorite vegan chicken substitute, season it to perfection, and fry it to a golden brown. It's an extra-large serving of Popcorn Chicken.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food popcorn chicken nuggets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!