Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken pulao. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken pulao is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken pulao is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chicken pulao recipe - One pot flavored chicken pilaf cooked with mild Indian spices. Pulao is a delicious dish made of basmati rice, meat or veggies, spices & herbs. This chicken pulao is super easy to make for a weeknight dinner.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken pulao using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken pulao:
- Take 1 cup Jeerasamba rice
- Prepare 1/4 kg chicken
- Prepare 1/2 tsp fennel
- Make ready 2 " cinnamon
- Take 2 cloves
- Make ready 2 elaichi
- Make ready 2 onions
- Take 1 tomato
- Take 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 6 greenchillies
- Make ready 1/4 cup coriander and mint leaves
- Make ready 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Prepare To taste Salt
- Take 1 tbsp lime juice
- Take 1 1/2 cup water
- Get as needed Coriander leaves
- Prepare As needed Mint leaves
- Take 2 tbsp ghee
A classic yakhni pulao is meticulously prepared by simmering basmati rice in an aromatic chicken, lamb, or goat broth. In this version, chicken thighs are simmered in a spiced tomato base along. Comfort food in the truest sense - this one is a quick chicken pulao prepared in a pressure cooker. Marinated chicken pieces cooked with whole masalas and rice, this one gives you all the flavours of a biryani in a much simpler avatar.
Instructions to make Chicken pulao:
- Wash and drain the rice. Clean the chicken and drain.
- Make a paste of green chillies and 1/4cup pudina and coriander leaves and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a presure cooker tip in whole spices and when aromatic add onions and saute till pink then add tomatoes and saute till mushy then add green chilli paste,ginger garlic paste and saute till dry smell disappears,now add all the dry masalas and saute till raw smell of the masalas disappears then add chicken and mix nicely and stir for 2mins.
- Now add rice and give it a good mix and add lime juice,water,sufficient salt and coriander and mint leaves and give it a final mix and close the pressure cooker lid and cook on med flame for 2 whistles and wait till pressure settles down then open the lid and mix everything together and serve hot with a raita.
This One Pot Chicken Pulao or Chicken Tahari is a finger-licking spicy dish made keeping in mind the satiating blend of chicken, tomatoes, and aromatic basmati rice. This dish is perfect for a quick meal where everything is put into one pan and the result is a delicious flavourful Pulao. I've made it a few times, with the original amounts of ingredients and have since edited it to suit our tastes. It is different than it's milder counterpart i.e. my Kid Friendly Chicken Pulao since it is resplendent with whole spices which give it more depth. It also has two kinds of chillies, my addition of mace and nutmeg, which are optional but have a heady loveliness.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken pulao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!