Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy chicken pot pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This dish is very hearty, easy to make, and keeps well in the fridge. Soften pie crust as directed on package. Tender chicken meat, peas, carrots and soup all poured into a crust and baked.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Chicken Pot Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy chicken pot pie using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Pot Pie:
- Prepare 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- Prepare 1 carrot, peeled and cut up
- Prepare 2 potatoes, chopped
- Make ready 1/2 onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/4 can corn, drained
- Prepare 1/4 can peas, drained
- Take 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- Make ready 2 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 tsp salt and pepper
- Make ready 3 cup half and half
- Prepare 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Get 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Get 2 Pillsbury roll out pie crusts
Plus, this homemade chicken pot pie is super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. Chicken pot pie remains one of the most comforting dinners of all time. With a delicious, savory filling of juicy chicken, tender vegetables, and a creamy gravy enclosed in a double-layer of flaky pie crust, it's really no wonder this dish has stood the test of time. If you're looking for a foolproof, homemade chicken pot pie recipe you've come to the right place.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Pot Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cook and brown chicken breasts
- In separate pan combine olive oil and veggies, cook until soft
- Combine chicken and vegetables over heat, sprinkle flour over mixture and let cook for a 2-5 minutes
- Pour half and half over mixture and cook until it comes to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Roll pie crust over pie pan, keep the second pie crust aside.
- Fill pie with veggies and chicken mixture then roll second crust over the top and press the edges of both the crusts together
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let sit for for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
Combine the broth and soup in a medium saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil. Ready made pie crusts make this homestyle Chicken pot pie recipe super easy. This ultimate-comfort food-chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner. You can make it ahead and enjoy leftovers throughout the week. It was tasty and I only had to wash one bowl and the pie plate.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy chicken pot pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!